kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I dont understand why everyone wants me to be alive so much. Like i umderstand they love me and don't want to lose me but I've explained how much emotional pain i'm in and how much i suffer everday so if they love me so much wouldn't they try to help me find peace? Instead of trying to trap me in this evil world. They're all so selfish and they dont love me because if they did, they would at least try to undrrstand and stop trying to dissuade me. It hurts so much to say people who claim they love me trying to stop me from trying to find peace, I'm not happy here and they know that, they know how much I'm always constantly suffering, how everyday is such a challenge I dont want to upset them I just want them to understand and support me

• Hugs
Reactions: 995, Bleh, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My theory/conclusion is that normies are simply programmed to live and all those who wanna ctb are just an error in the matrix. They don't really care about our feelings and state of mind. Well, maybe some of them do but not many.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
They don't understand the pain, in the same way that someone who can see can't understand what's it like to be blind. They can imagine it but not really understand it.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
People have voidfills in their life which helps build or add quality, other humans are the biggest voidfills humans can attain. Everything we do is fundamentally selfish and self serving.

Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, Ihavenofriends, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person