P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
I wish so called normal people would view mental illness just like they view physical ailments. I'm almost sure that if I had physical burns on my body, people would attempt to not aggravate the condition. But because they can't see my wounds, they continue to "poke" me when I've repeatedly explained and asked not to do things that will amplify my condition. It's incredibly selfish, hurtful and dangerous when "normal" people don't listen.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mierepeashi, Rogue Proxy, Lammpz and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is terrible how people act in such a way, it's true that other people just make this world a worse place when they invalidate the suffering of others like that. Of course they would very likely act differently if they could experience life in the same way as you.

Reactions: prbreese01 and Huntfish34
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I wish so called normal people would view mental illness just like they view physical ailments. I'm almost sure that if I had physical burns on my body, people would attempt to not aggravate the condition. But because they can't see my wounds, they continue to "poke" me when I've repeatedly explained and asked not to do things that will amplify my condition. It's incredibly selfish, hurtful and dangerous when "normal" people don't listen.
The fact that they don't listen is what makes them «normal» because it maintains their oblivious views of the world and the dellusional bubble they live in. It's how they stay happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lammpz, prbreese01 and Huntfish34