CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
World trrrbl,, this all no mean put rule law etc out no sense force sufferia. Full no sense many absurd think many all try force prolif natal. Not posbl count absurd human idea. All no sense forci other life orolif etc force relig nation etc all no sense. Human awful now see true ,all no sense,me injury damage world prtnd nothing world folow nonsensi paper absurd idea etc
any see truth know injury damage = life no sensi

• Hugs
Reactions: HybridSpectre, Someone123, Rocinante and 4 others
SunnysSunset

SunnysSunset

it is what it is
Feb 5, 2023
I understand. I too hate the world and the way it is run and the damange humanity has inflicted and i want out.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, Rocinante and Talvikki
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly hate this pro suffering society that refuses to see suicide as being a rational solution to end an existence not worth enduring, no amount of words can describe my dislike for this hellish world where far too much unnecessary torment exists. No matter what I could never want anything to do with existing, it's so cruel how we are denied the option of a peaceful exit to finally end all of this.

Reactions: HybridSpectre, Pisceslilith, Rocinante and 2 others
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Chronic fatigue, chronic pain, epilepsy... being inflicted with something incurable is awful. And the worst part is that you're expected to just get through it, power through it, and pretend like it doesn't actively ruin everything.

Society does this to more then just the above though... i feel your pain and i'm sorry we even feel it to begin with.

Reactions: HybridSpectre, Rocinante and Talvikki