Rainy_Cloud

Rainy_Cloud

Just bunch of meat and bones
May 28, 2023
So recently i was thinink. i dont feel like person. i feel empty . i can recognize situation as bad and good and how to react to it but even if i do so i fell like im proggramed to do that.
anyone else feeling the same

• Hugs
Reactions: apple2myeye!, LoiteringClouds, Forever Sleep and 2 others
FlowerBaron

FlowerBaron

Jul 20, 2023
I think I get the same feeling as you when I'm dissociated, although it goes away after some time.
Maybe our brain are just trying to find a way for us to stay far from our own lives

• Hugs
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, LoiteringClouds, Rainy_Cloud and 1 other person
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
i can recognize situation as bad and good and how to react to it but even if i do so i fell like im proggramed to do that.
I feel the same way when socializing with people. It's like I'm supposed to act a certain way. Once a high school classmate told me if they were diagnosed with cancer, they wouldn't start treatment, and I tried to convince them that getting treatment would be the better option. But I guess I'm a very ingenuine person in general.
Also, I can tell "right" and "wrong" apart, but I have a hard time figuring out why exactly things are perceived this way.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Rainy_Cloud
Rainy_Cloud

Rainy_Cloud

May 28, 2023
I think I get the same feeling as you when I'm dissociated, although it goes away after some time.
Maybe our brain are just trying to find a way for us to stay far from our own lives
I tought so too. I do tend to dissociade alot and i feel less and less like a person by day. This is forst time i was able to express it and my best word is simply nonhuman
I feel the same way when socializing with people. It's like I'm supposed to act a certain way. Once a high school classmate told me if they were diagnosed with cancer, they wouldn't start treatment, and I tried to convince them that getting treatment would be the better option. But I guess I'm a very ingenuine person in general.
Also, I can tell "right" and "wrong" apart, but I have a hard time figuring out why exactly things are perceived this way.
Yeah. It got to the point i told my bf he could beat me and ik its wrong but i wouldnt take offens or think less of him (he undersdants me and knows where i come from he wouldnt do it as well) . I work in store atm and one client told me i always look happy and am smiling but it just made me sick since i know i dont actually feel like that.i just act like it because i know thats how i should be feeling or acting

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and FlowerBaron
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I often dissociate from myself and feel like I'm on an autopilot of basic function. It's often times a reason for CTB as it's one of the things that make me feel human, the choice of something so important that I know I can make. I do things and say things simply on a basis of how they should happen not how I want them to be.

Life is truly so meaningless sometimes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Rainy_Cloud
Rainy_Cloud

Rainy_Cloud

May 28, 2023
I often dissociate from myself and feel like I'm on an autopilot of basic function. It's often times a reason for CTB as it's one of the things that make me feel human, the choice of something so important that I know I can make. I do things and say things simply on a basis of how they should happen not how I want them to be.

Life is truly so meaningless sometimes.
I consider to cbt alot to.but im unable .myb bf told me i truly have good soul.i had hard life i was misstreated alot by parents,family or relationship.i didnt harm myself(till this year), attemted to cbt, drank smoke did drugs , slep around for attention nor i resent any of the people.its honestly supeizing how mentaly aware and calm im about my life situation

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and day
sadslime

sadslime

broken shut-in
Jul 17, 2023
I've never felt like a person, it feels like everyone else is an alien or I'm a changeling or something. something inherent and deep down is different or missing in me, it makes being around or interacting with other people painful because it just highlights how different they are, how i will never be able to form genuine connections and friendships and how there isn't any place i can fit in this world. The worst part is the envy, i wish i could be human so bad and it burns seeing everyone else have it so easy and not even understand how lucky they are

• Love
Reactions: Rainy_Cloud
Rainy_Cloud

Rainy_Cloud

May 28, 2023
I've never felt like a person, it feels like everyone else is an alien or I'm a changeling or something. something inherent and deep down is different or missing in me, it makes being around or interacting with other people painful because it just highlights how different they are, how i will never be able to form genuine connections and friendships and how there isn't any place i can fit in this world. The worst part is the envy, i wish i could be human so bad and it burns seeing everyone else have it so easy and not even understand how lucky they are
I know.i eish i would be normie.a normal person like everyone else .i eishh i would see everything so deeply

• Love
Reactions: sadslime
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
And even tho I can hide my cold gaze and u can feel my flesh gripping urs, I simply am not there!!

• Love
Reactions: Rainy_Cloud