MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
i know that this world is not real. i just know it. it's all a fake. the people and everything around me is fake. death is the only way i can escape, the only way i can go to the world of my dreams where i am in control and not suffering. this is all a ploy, a big hallucination, it just feels like it. i can feel it sometimes. more often than not i am just trapped in my own feelings, experiencing the loop over and over, succumbing to the physical and mental pain. but sometimes, just sometimes, i realize that this is not real and that i have a choice. i can escape this.

i don't have enough willpower to kill myself just yet and the method, but i stopped on the night-night method. i will escape from here. we will all be free someday. i am going shopping tomorrow!! i'll be looking for a ratchet strap and something to press on my carotids. anyways, it'll all be over soon. it'll be fine. i just have to wait for the right moment and use it. i love you all, whatever we all are - real or not. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CantDoIt, divinemistress36 and 2 others
alienfreak

alienfreak

Observer
Sep 25, 2024
I feel similarly.

"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo

Reactions: MBiopic, CantDoIt and sevennn
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
i know that this world is not real. i just know it. it's all a fake. the people and everything around me is fake. death is the only way i can escape, the only way i can go to the world of my dreams where i am in control and not suffering. this is all a ploy, a big hallucination, it just feels like it. i can feel it sometimes. more often than not i am just trapped in my own feelings, experiencing the loop over and over, succumbing to the physical and mental pain. but sometimes, just sometimes, i realize that this is not real and that i have a choice. i can escape this.

i don't have enough willpower to kill myself just yet and the method, but i stopped on the night-night method. i will escape from here. we will all be free someday. i am going shopping tomorrow!! i'll be looking for a ratchet strap and something to press on my carotids. anyways, it'll all be over soon. it'll be fine. i just have to wait for the right moment and use it. i love you all, whatever we all are - real or not. <3
i think exactly like you. we can talk if you want. i was literally thinking all of this yesterday. word for word. like none of this is real is it. i had frequent lucid dreams in the past or vivid dreams. in my vivid dreams this happened: the brain simulated things like romantic love (which i had never felt) and physical pain, and sound and taste and touch. which lead me to wake up, thinking how can i be sure this world is real? all of this can be fake. just because there are senses here like pain doesn't mean it's real. dreams shouldn't have physical pain but mine did. does that make the dream real by this logic. i just. want out of here. maybe i'll wake up again but somewhere better

Reactions: MBiopic and CantDoIt
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I believe the world is fake and just a dream to, a simulation. But even though I know its all an illusion my brain still can't stop seeing everything as negative

C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
If the world is an illusion or a "game" or some kind VR, and I'm not enjoying it, I would like to quit / exit. If I was playing a video game, and early-sh in the game I messed up something that would make the rest of the game impossible to complete, I wouldn't want to continue the game.

Reactions: MBiopic and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
If the world is an illusion or a "game" or some kind VR, and I'm not enjoying it, I would like to quit / exit. If I was playing a video game, and early-sh in the game I messed up something that would make the rest of the game impossible to complete, I wouldn't want to continue the game.
I watch ndes on youtube. If we did chose to come here we should be able to leave when we want

C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
I watch ndes on youtube. If we did chose to come here we should be able to leave when we want
I think so too. I heard from an NDEr that suicide is not -wanted-, but it's also not judged. I've also heard that we have "exit points" in our lives planned out, and I thought, "why couldn't an exit point be suicide?" I think if this were real, and there were exit points, there could be many natural ways in which we could die but also some unnatural ways.

Reactions: MBiopic
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I think so too. I heard from an NDEr that suicide is not -wanted-, but it's also not judged. I've also heard that we have "exit points" in our lives planned out, and I thought, "why couldn't an exit point be suicide?" I think if this were real, and there were exit points, there could be many natural ways in which we could die but also some unnatural ways.
Yep, only our own soul judges us they say

Reactions: CantDoIt and MBiopic
MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
i think exactly like you. we can talk if you want. i was literally thinking all of this yesterday. word for word. like none of this is real is it. i had frequent lucid dreams in the past or vivid dreams. in my vivid dreams this happened: the brain simulated things like romantic love (which i had never felt) and physical pain, and sound and taste and touch. which lead me to wake up, thinking how can i be sure this world is real? all of this can be fake. just because there are senses here like pain doesn't mean it's real. dreams shouldn't have physical pain but mine did. does that make the dream real by this logic. i just. want out of here. maybe i'll wake up again but somewhere better
yes I would really like to talk to you! dreams make me feel this way too, so I understand what you mean.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sevennn