• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
I really like Rusty Cage's songs, like the Christmas Noose song or the Family Friendly Noose song, which even make fun of it.
Oh, and please no songs about romantic heartbreak, I'm very fed up with those tbh.

I'm looking for something to die to.

Reactions: DonTellMeToStayAlive
A

agonysgrin

May 5, 2023
GG alins when I die is what my x left me. Lately I've been listening to Zevia

feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023

I love underground russian rock and post-punk, i don't know if you'll like it since you can't understand the lyrics but i don't mind, in fact i like it better.
Here are the translated lyrics if you want https://genius.com/Genius-translations-dosvidosh-nrkt-english-translation-lyrics

YESSS underground Russian rocm and punk rock has such a specific vibe to it. I speak Russian so I can find songs like that easier but I gald someone else appreciates such an underrated genre of music.

haragirigirl

haragirigirl

Apathetic wanderer
May 25, 2023
Idk how you'll feel ab this one cuz it's from the perspective of someone who ctb's partner. He like simultaneously endorses and condemns the act and I love the duality and realness of it.

CountOfTuscany

CountOfTuscany

Sep 11, 2021
Here's a suicide-related song. It's about a girl who tries to drown herself, but is saved by a stranger who drowns while saving her.