FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see it as always being preferable to not exist as nobody can be harmed by eternal nothingness, one cannot suffer in any way, only nothingness is ideal as existence is something very terrible, it disgusts me how there isn't just nothing instead of all this futile torment.

Having the ability to suffer so unnecessarily is undeniably such a cruel burden, it's tragic how life has to exist, it's horrific how this futile cycle of senseless cruelty and endless suffering continues.

Only nothingness is acceptable for me as existence is just an way to cause harm all for the sake of it, and it's inhumane how despite this reality undeniably being so hellish we cannot just leave in peace, instead we are just expected to suffer and that is just further proof that existence is hell, to exist means to suffer and there is no benefit to existing, it just leads to suffering.

Only non-existence is ideal and it's really repulsive how people continue to glorify this dreadful existence, the view that existence is "good" will always be a painful lie, there's no peace in existing, peace to me only exists in the absence of everything where one can finally sleep for all eternity, it just sounds so peaceful to be unaware with this existence finally forgotten about. Existence was just a nightmare disturbing the peace of non-existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonelywander, Sannti, AncientSorrow and 5 others
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
i see youre a fan of antinatalism too

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea no exst mean no sffr no any, rly wish nvr exst nvr exp this awfl life this awfl injury damage

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 020x, pthnrdnojvsc, Sannti and 1 other person
inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
I certainly see it as always being preferable to not exist as nobody can be harmed by eternal nothingness, one cannot suffer in any way, only nothingness is ideal as existence is something very terrible, it disgusts me how there isn't just nothing instead of all this futile torment.

Having the ability to suffer so unnecessarily is undeniably such a cruel burden, it's tragic how life has to exist, it's horrific how this futile cycle of senseless cruelty and endless suffering continues.

Only nothingness is acceptable for me as existence is just an way to cause harm all for the sake of it, and it's inhumane how despite this reality undeniably being so hellish we cannot just leave in peace, instead we are just expected to suffer and that is just further proof that existence is hell, to exist means to suffer and there is no benefit to existing, it just leads to suffering.

Only non-existence is ideal and it's really repulsive how people continue to glorify this dreadful existence, the view that existence is "good" will always be a painful lie, there's no peace in existing, peace to me only exists in the absence of everything where one can finally sleep for all eternity, it just sounds so peaceful to be unaware with this existence finally forgotten about. Existence was just a nightmare disturbing the peace of non-existence.
FR but some people still passing the idea that this is how life is supposed to be. Just this endless back and forth of good and bad, but this just sound like hell, since the bad seems to perpetuate way more often.

I used to share these kinda of thought with, I guess, mental stable people and they just called me crazy or acted like I was one.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
You have around 60 years more of life ahead of you, it's gonna be hard. 😆

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
Many older people wonder why no one is having kids while the state of the entire world right now is in shambles and it seems to only go down, many people realize how pointless it is to bring anyone into a dying world, many just wanna leave

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
to be evaporated in a blackhole would be the way to go

L

lonelywander

Jul 15, 2023

Hello funeralcry,
So glad you're still here. I like to see you posting and what you're posting. I mean this sincerely. You matter.

Reactions: AncientSorrow
J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
I agree existence is so cruel for causing so much suffering I think non existence is best cuz no existence = no suffering. And I hate that we are all trapped in here I hate when pro lifers force us to keep suffering