user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i live at home with my parents. i have my SN and am planning to ctb in a few weeks. they watch me all the time and i'm barely allowed to leave my house. they only time i will be able to take my SN after they go to sleep but my mother is a light sleeper and i'm worried she will wake up and come check on me. how bad is the noise? is it worth the risk? i really need to die and i have no other option. i've been drunk and thrown up before while she was asleep and she didn't wake up so that's something. i'm still worried though.

• Hugs
Reactions: ansiedad and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
That's my exact dilemma. You run the risk of being involuntarily hospitalized and your SN confiscated if you're caught.

Is there a chance you could sneak outside to do it after your parents have gone to bed for the night?

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
That's my exact dilemma. You run the risk of being involuntarily hospitalized and your SN confiscated if you're caught. Is there a chance you could sneak outside to do it after your parents have gone to bed for the night?
yeah i can sneak out through my window but where would i go? i could do it in my car but someone passing by could see or hear me.

Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
yeah i can sneak out through my window but where would i go? i could do it in my car but someone passing by could see or hear me.
What if you lay down in the backseat? Do you live in a bustling neighborhood or an apartment complex surrounded by people?

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
What if you lay down in the backseat? Do you live in a bustling neighborhood or an apartment complex surrounded by people?
i live outside of a big city, in the suburbs. it isn't very busy but there might be people. but maybe laying down in the backseat or even on the floor would be better than doing it inside. even if someone did see me they'd think i just fell asleep or got drunk and passed out in my car or sm. hopefully. anyways, i'm going to watch tonight and see how many people are out at that time. i'll update this thread tomorrow. thanks for the help. i hope you find an answer too :)