Pancake

Pancake

Feb 17, 2023
I'm surrounded by friends and family that love me, but that doesn't stop me from feeling so lonely. I guess that makes me ungrateful, it makes me feel unworthy of their love and attention.

I have no one to talk to, to vent my feelings into. Rather, no one I'll allow myself to talk to. Though it's nothing different from how it's always been, I had someone who I could truly confide to not too long ago, but we no longer talk. I think that's why I'm feeling so lonely now. I miss that.

I used to enjoy being alone, but now I can't stand it. I think I'm falling apart. I don't understand what's happening to me. Why do I feel so broken. I shouldn't be, I have almost everything. I feel like I'm missing something and it's making me so anxious. Everything's falling apart and I just want to go before it's all gone. Please just let me go.

Sorry for rambling. I didn't mean to get so off-track.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Valky, Lok1_/./ and peachchildtenshi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that loneliness really can be so painful for many people in this world and it must be tiring being trapped in that situation, there certainly is no real relief from suffering in this world.

Lok1_/./

Lok1_/./

Endless hope
Apr 5, 2023
I relate to this very well, I have people around me but I don't feel included. I'm suffering yet I find it hard to reach out because they just don't get what I'm going through, I also have someone who I can confide in but they're becoming increasingly distant and just making things more worse than before it just hurts. I feel like a burden a lot of the time and have been let down too many times to trust anymore people. This feeling of loneliness is crushing I hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: cutejellybean