CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
In my life I have made a few friends and with a few exceptions from this website, nobody talks to me. My days are either spend alone or trying to talk to someone who doesn't care. Today I randomly remembered trying to talk to this one girl at the end of last year, because I dont have many friends and she was so bored the whole time; I don't know how to be funny or interesting. I feel so replaceable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bigpink, whywere, Werewolf. and 7 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If you're not good at talking, you could try doing stuff with people instead. I've never enjoyed hanging out or aimlessly chatting, but I don't have a problem with playing board games or something.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, CoolGuy9, Dymming Star6 and 2 others
Dymming Star6

Dymming Star6

Jul 19, 2021
Being an INFJ/BiPolar II disorder warrior, I can totally understand your pain of the never-ending loneliness. I have a few friends but it's mostly on a surface level. I cannot stand small talk. It's just not my thing. I would much rather have conversations with others on a deeper soul felt level. Otherwise, I tend to become super bored and standoffish. I love to listen to different people from varied backgrounds and for the most part, I try to treat those I do come into physical contact with both empathically/diplomatically. As human beings intrinsically designed to be social, we all just want to be heard, understood, and bottom line to be accepted for who we are geniunely. A great woman, my mother once told me when I was younger, "April, there is no one exactly like you in this world." There's only one "YOU!" That fact in itself makes you pretty damn special, regardless. You cannot be replaced! Coolguy9, I hear you and willingly extend my hand in true friendship to you, if needed...

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE and CoolGuy9
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Well @CoolGuy9, I know one girl who enjoys chatting with you and she doesnt think you are boring at all.

• Yay!
Reactions: Werewolf. and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
If you're not good at talking, you could try doing stuff with people instead. I've never enjoyed hanging out or aimlessly chatting, but I don't have a problem with playing board games or something.
That's a good idea.
Being an INFJ/BiPolar II disorder warrior, I can totally understand your pain of the never-ending loneliness. I have a few friends but it's mostly on a surface level. I cannot stand small talk. It's just not my thing. I would much rather have conversations with others on a deeper soul felt level. Otherwise, I tend to become super bored and standoffish. I love to listen to different people from varied backgrounds and for the most part, I try to treat those I do come into physical contact with both empathically/diplomatically. As human beings intrinsically designed to be social, we all just want to be heard, understood, and bottom line to be accepted for who we are geniunely. A great woman, my mother once told me when I was younger, "April, there is no one exactly like you in this world." There's only one "YOU!" That fact in itself makes you pretty damn special, regardless. You cannot be replaced! Coolguy9, I hear you and willingly extend my hand in true friendship to you, if needed...
When trying to talk to new people irl, it's a bit hard to talk about anything that isn't surface level, but I suppose being able to go deeper comfortably is a skill that can be learnt. I am unique and I do have some good qualities, but I don't know if I have that many. I have the potential to be a lot better, but either because of laziness, depression, ADHD or a mix of all 3, I won't be what I could be.
Well @CoolGuy9, I know one girl who enjoys chatting with you and she doesnt think you are boring at all.
Aww, that makes me happy.