Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
One thing I noticed reading stories of suicides (both real and fictional) is that the person usually finds relief in the fact that either will wait or will meet his partner in the afterlife. I suppose it gives a sense of "meaning" to life and to ctb.

The problems is, when you have been alone for all your life, who are you gonna wait for? Even if I go to heaven I will still be totally alone and with nobody to wait for

Maybe it's stupid but it has been bothering me a lot of lately, I'm starting to prefer the idea of eternal nothingness

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, purplesmoothie, sadworld and 5 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I think it's nothingness. It's what you remember from the billions of years you didn't exist. It's what you remember of a dreamless sleep.

Reactions: sadworld and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I think it's nothingness. It's what you remember from the billions of years you didn't exist. It's what you remember of a dreamless sleep.
I think so as well, but I've always liked fantasizing about an afterlife or another life after death. But now I understand it would be useless anyway

Reactions: Xocoyotziin and Good4Nothing
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Do you have any pets that have died or close sorry members?

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I think it's because people like to find comfort in the fact that death isn't so final, as it is a gateway to a happy eternal paradise with loved ones. I honestly prefer a void. I've had close to no one in my life that had positive impact on me. But maybe it would be nice to meet my brother that passed away when I was still a baby.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
All I know is that my Nan and uncle wouldn't forgive me, lf I went through with CTB

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
If life is great, I won't kill myself.
However, it's been bit of a shitshow and I'm losing patience.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_ and Life_and_Death
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I am sorry this is troubling you. I personally believe if you go to Heaven that Jesus will be with you, so you will never be alone.:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
A dog can fill that hole. I had a bird, he was annoying but I loved him, hope I can meet him in hell so I cant rest in peace again because of his noises waking me up the whole time.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and _Kaira_