DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I was abused from age 5 to 21 by my mother. She died of cancer 2 years ago

I was bullied all throughout my school years, and even in my 4 years of college where iw as sexually assaulted. Even when I reported it, my school didnt care

I have been abused by so many people throughout life despite opening up my voice, it makes me wonder.....is it worth it to try?

The reality is that I was alway be hurt, and with my BPD I will in turn conintue to hurt people. To "heal" would take years and by the time I get "there" I'll be old and would have hurt so many people

I'd like to think that if I died I would not only be at peace from my pain but protect others from being hurt by me

I cant even go back to dorms cause of the virus, and even if I would always lash out at my roommates and they don't deserve my shit

I am a bad person who needs to escape ASAP

I have also began distancing myself from people. I hate myself so much

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, all_pointless, crybaby and 2 others
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
I was abused from age 5 to 21 by my mother. She died of cancer 2 years ago

I was bullied all throughout my school years, and even in my 4 years of college where iw as sexually assaulted. Even when I reported it, my school didnt care

I have been abused by so many people throughout life despite opening up my voice, it makes me wonder.....is it worth it to try?

The reality is that I was alway be hurt, and with my BPD I will in turn conintue to hurt people. To "heal" would take years and by the time I get "there" I'll be old and would have hurt so many people

I'd like to think that if I died I would not only be at peace from my pain but protect others from being hurt by me

I cant even go back to dorms cause of the virus, and even if I would always lash out at my roommates and they don't deserve my shit

I am a bad person who needs to escape ASAP

I have also began distancing myself from people. I hate myself so much

I'm sorry it was rough. I know how bpd feels like. I feel like an unwanted pest too, sometimes.

Hugs..

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I'm sorry it was rough. I know how bpd feels like. I feel like an unwanted pest too, sometimes.

Hugs..
Yeah, I feel like I lost my whole life to abuse, trauma, and BPD. Life I will never get back

I feel like life should have a reset button. So we can start over from scratch. Those who were dealt bad cards can reshuffle over and over to get better ones

2020wanderlust

2020wanderlust

Jun 10, 2020
Here if you need to vent. I used to feel that way around people too, it feels a lot better once you do distance yourself from people somewhat and just put up a 'face' with pleasentaries. I had a shit time in school and college too but once I was out of there people treat you different.

I hope you keep going you will get there !

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Here if you need to vent. I used to feel that way around people too, it feels a lot better once you do distance yourself from people somewhat and just put up a 'face' with pleasentaries. I had a shit time in school and college too but once I was out of there people treat you different.

I hope you keep going you will get there !
Once you were out of where?
And yeah a "friend" reached out to me and checked in on me. I didnt talk to them for a week and a half and I just said I needed space.

2020wanderlust

2020wanderlust

Jun 10, 2020
Once you were out of where?
And yeah a "friend" reached out to me and checked in on me. I didnt talk to them for a week and a half and I just said I needed space.

Out of education. School/college/uni etc. I dropped out and worked my way up as lots of people do now in my country.

Sometimes talking to people and friends is exhausting.. I have been known not to reply to people for days but I always warn them about that beforehand haha

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Out of education. School/college/uni etc. I dropped out and worked my way up as lots of people do now in my country.

Sometimes talking to people and friends is exhausting.. I have been known not to reply to people for days but I always warn them about that beforehand haha
Yeah school sucked. Once I saw how I was treated I just accepted love doesn't exist in this fucking universe. I feel like writing a fuck you letter to my university on graduation day.

And about the friend part, I always treat them like therapists. I mean, with all the crap that going on in the world health wise, politically, and socially I don't want tone a stress factor for anyone so ill keep myself shut