Justaroguegear

Justaroguegear

Tired
Mar 11, 2020
Let me get this straight, I get pulled into this world, out from nothing, and I'm supposed to contribute to it, and by contribution I mean whatever the other miserable apes who are made out of meat and electricity, consider 'good'? Since when is perpetuating a random clump of cells that is ordered in this specific way and not in some other fucking way, objectively good? The fact that pumping out jizz goblins 24/7 is the norm, without considering anything else besides money and a lot of the time not even that, is the reason that I consider the human race a lost cause since about the time we crossed 1 billion in population. Hell, more like 1 million.

But that's all fine, that alone shouldn't bother me. Why should I care that some arrangement of sticky genetic material kicks a bit more or a bit less before extinction? Go ahead, spread your seed, in the end all you will leave behind is a layer of plastic garbage, on top of graves of billions of organisms that existed for the sole purpose of experiencing misery.

What I absolutely cannot accept is that, for me as a human being, a species I didn't chose, or me as a 'living' being which I didn't chose either, have to abide by these values imposed by other fleshy bony meatbags that apparently know what the objective good is. If I don't do that I'll have to die an agonizing pain. Dying of thirst comes to mind. Water still costs monkey credits, and it's been what, 50 000 years? At the very least? But I can't even do that can I? I try something like that they'll lock me up and pump me full of sanctioned, state/human approved drugs until my watery meat computer is slapped back into line. Existing is mandatory, leaving is banned, drugs are illegal, everything that does not contribute to making dumber and dumber worker elves is banned. It is the ultimate oppression, it is the authoritarian law that is built into our genes. Well I say no more. It's been a minute since we stood up straight, but that does not set us apart from the rest. The only thing that sets 'humans' apart is that we are capable of introspection and are aware of our own misery. The next logical step is to let go of our biological tethers and recognize that nothing really matters, and let people do the whatever the fuck they want. If me doing naughty mind altering substances bothers your wet nerve clump so much, give me what I want, then give me something for the pain and let me die. And we'd both go our merry ways and go in peace.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: occamsrazor, PeopleAreWeird, VoidDesirer22 and 29 others
AltFoxx

AltFoxx

Nov 27, 2020
Preach man. Honestly being expected to follow societies prefit role for all of us is just so mind numbing to think about and being told what is bad and good for you, Sheesh. "Jizz goblins" heh, I love that one

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner, siray, _Kaira_ and 5 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
You spewed forth truth from your soggy electric meat sponge in 22 sentences, and I saw that it was good.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Maaizr and 10 others
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Such an articulate and subjectively very right statement that you made there.
I loved the words you used to circumscribe humans.
10/10 - would read more.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, siray, _Kaira_ and 5 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I appreciated your colorful word choice here. I agree with you- dying and doing drugs is your personal choice and nobody has the right to force you to live against your will. I believe suicide should be a human right.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Superdeterminist, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
The imagery in your post intrigues me OP. I concur with your sentiments.

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner and muffin222
N

niki wonoto

Student
Oct 10, 2019
I love philosophical & deep threads like this (some or even many suicidal people are really smart people, than I've ever even met IRL/in real life).

I agree.
In philosophy, especially in what's called "Philosophical Pessimism", there is what's called "The Burden of Consciousness" problem/dilemma, which is exclusive only for our human species. Basically, our consciousness always seems to be contradictory with the reality. That's why our existence is tragic (or such a tragedy).

I personally elaborate it further into the problem of human's imaginations .vs. reality. We humans (or at least some talented, genius people/humans) can come up with so many great, wonderful, spectacular, beautiful, & even out-of-this-world kind of imaginations (& creativity, art such as works of fictions), but only to be back to reality that is so mundane, stupid, ridiculous, & even backwards (even for our today's so-called "modern 21st century" era, ironically). There are just so many BS (bullsh*ts) in our human's society, & this world, life, & existence (basically again, the reality). It's really frustrating, and even depressing, for those of us who can truly & deeply understand.

There is not even a guarantee that human race/species could ever survive & not go extinct in the future.
So what's the point?

It's depressing.

-from Indonesia-

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and pthnrdnojvsc
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Dying is actually not optional, it's obligatory

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
What baffles me is the stringent restrictions on painkillers. Someone can be in utter agony and despair from physical pain, but our all knowing overlords will prevent them from having ANY semblance of relief unless you are in completely dire straits and unable to move. What is the point of preventing addiction/artificially prolonging life if you're just going to subject someone to a bombardment of electrochemical tormentor signals?

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, pthnrdnojvsc and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?