plain_jane

plain_jane

Jun 8, 2023
they just want me for sex or for a warm body or free emotional support or company to an event. it's tiring

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trakehner, Sannti, WonderingSoul and 5 others
Lloydbro

Lloydbro

Dec 2, 2023
they just want me for sex or for a warm body or free emotional support or company to an event. it's tiring
Can we talk about anime? I think you like Ghibli studios by your pfp

plain_jane

plain_jane

Jun 8, 2023
Can we talk about anime? I think you like Ghibli studios by your pfp
Oh well, yes, I'm a fan of several studio ghibli movies, nothing super niche but, what did you wanna talk about? do you want me to pm you or something?

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Dear plain_jane,

Just reading your initial message and I am so sorry that you are being used and abused by others. I don't know your personal story - bit I do know that your body belongs to you and no one has the right to touch you or abuse you in anyway. And even using you for emotional support can be abusive. Sometime when we are vulnerable, abusers find us easy prey to take advantage and/or abuse us. Safe and unsafe touch applies to all of us. You deserve better and you have every right to say no. If you are at risk or danger, please reach out for support.

Happy to chat if you would like to talk things through - please feel free to dm me anytime.

Take care.

• Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul and Forever Sleep
Lloydbro

Lloydbro

Dec 2, 2023
Oh well, yes, I'm a fan of several studio ghibli movies, nothing super niche but, what did you wanna talk about? do you want me to pm you or something?
Yeah sure you can chat with me I'm available anytime
Oh yes btw do pm me I wanna talk to you

Last edited:
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Nobody wants me for anything.