erdbeeren

erdbeeren

Student
Oct 13, 2021
Title basically. Humans are selfish.

At least I learned this now rather than later. I can save myself from possible future heartbreaks.

• Hugs
Reactions: indigomoon, SuicidallyCurious, Arvinneedstodie and 9 others
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Not everyone is selfish though. However, those people are rare to find. Some remain strong, others are now here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet, rationaltake, Arvinneedstodie and 5 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Dogs are more loyal than people. People are fickle and demanding, hence the reason I try to keep myself to myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 710, SpaceCadet and onlyanimalsaregood
sealbabies

sealbabies

Student
Mar 27, 2022
I found someone so selfless it got him killed. Normally, I would agree with you, but I was lucky to know one person who cared on levels I couldn't fathom.
bittersweet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, Cathy Ames, lostmylove and 7 others
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Not everyone is selfish though. However, those people are rare to find. Some remain strong, others are now here.
Yes you're right. I'm now here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chiisai
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, you are right that people do not care. People can be very disappointing and can just make things worse. They can also be very cruel which is why I see it as being best to stay away from them. I would much rather be alone anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet
TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
Unfortunately in most cases it is so. An average person without major problems will hardly be able to understand the situation of those who are worse off. Then when something happens to them, you see how they start to despair. Empathy is a rare quality these days

O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
Maybe.
They'd not care even if it does. That is too.
Even with all the bad, I'm still alive, fucking SI.

giverupper24

giverupper24

Loser
Apr 20, 2023
Title basically. Humans are selfish.

At least I learned this now rather than later. I can save myself from possible future heartbreaks.
Even the closest friends and family. I've known this for so long, nobody likes a sad kid". Genuinely, and it's not their fault they don't want to be around negativity and such. But still, it's sad to see when close friends / lovers don't care when you try to reach out not in a, BECOME MY THERAPIST" way but just I've been really sad lately. People who say they care and love you yet once you're down and blue try to distance themself as much as possible.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
That is so heartbreakingly lovely. Thankyou for sharing it.
I found someone so selfless it got him killed. Normally, I would agree with you, but I was lucky to know one person who cared on levels I couldn't fathom.
bittersweet.

Mortalist

Mortalist

Apr 19, 2023
We could all write a song about this issue. I definitely have had my fair share of experience to write one.

Last edited: