DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Something I made up as I am sitting here on my bed, making a Pokemon manga and playing games for ours. The fam decided not to celebrate, and I am glad tbh

Theres nothing to do today man. Anyways, about the title of my post

I....am always expecting someone to help me. I was never valued as a kid and so I act in immature ways to get attention

when I am overwhelmed I leave people on read hoping that my absence will make them chase me more and get attention that way

I know I'm an immature idiot 5 year old in a 22 year old body

I suck I get it

But its the way I am

As an adult I am sadly responsible for myself. Even if people help me, I have to do the work

But im a fucking couch potato and I suck ass

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, Arvinneedstodie, Existingnotliving and 6 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I feel like you're probably being too hard on yourself here. Understanding your limits and knowing that you can't overcome your problems without help is not immature or irresponsible. As nice as it would be, we can't always rely on our brains making all the correct feelings and conclusions to allow us to move forward through life. Sometimes you need support and that is okay.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Deleted member 19276 and WinterFaust
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I feel like you're probably being too hard on yourself here. Understanding your limits and knowing that you can't overcome your problems without help is not immature or irresponsible. As nice as it would be, we can't always rely on our brains making all the correct feelings and conclusions to allow us to move forward through life. Sometimes you need support and that is okay.
The thing is....I have hurt people by talking and being open. I can be hurtful and even abusive. And so.......its like I dont want to br a burden to others. I've caused too much pain before

• Hugs
Reactions: Existingnotliving and SSlostallhope
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
I relate to this post a lot. I tell myself a lot of the same things at 26. And when I was 22, I did the same. I'm obviously here and struggling so you can take my words with a grain of salt, but you're allowed to want help.

I personally think everyone needs assistance at some point. Everyone. There are plenty of "normal" people who don't struggle with suicidal ideation or health issues that are currently living with family or getting support from friends. Needing help doesn't make you a failure, it makes you human. I don't think people are meant to just do everything on their own.

I agree with @cryptic__egg. You're being incredibly hard on yourself. I'm not saying we don't ultimately have responsibility over our lives. We do. But we make choices with the tools and knowledge we have. I know in my case, my current toolkit is really limited.

Reactions: Existingnotliving and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
The thing is....I have hurt people by talking and being open. I can be hurtful and even abusive. And so.......its like I dont want to br a burden to others. I've caused too much pain before
Not true! You are not a pain and will never be in my opinion. Those people that did this to you, they are probably saying "it's your fault" to manipulate you.
Sometimes it feels like we are a burden, but it seems at the end of the day, we are just human. With our sets of emotions and understandings towards the World. This same grim World that has taken so much from us.
I agree with @WinterFaust on this one, it's said very well, what they wrote.

Reactions: WinterFaust
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It's okay to cause problems. The important thing is that you recognise this and honestly want to change and improve yourself. Not everyone is fortunate enough to nail all their interactions with people or even get them mostly right. I believe you can improve with time and patience.

Reactions: WinterFaust and Deleted member 19276
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I have bpd and I have hurt the people around me to the point I'm a loner as I don't want to hurt anyone else.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Odd_Duck, WinterFaust and Deleted member 19276
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I relate to this post a lot. I tell myself a lot of the same things at 26. And when I was 22, I did the same. I'm obviously here and struggling so you can take my words with a grain of salt, but you're allowed to want help.

I personally think everyone needs assistance at some point. Everyone. There are plenty of "normal" people who don't struggle with suicidal ideation or health issues that are currently living with family or getting support from friends. Needing help doesn't make you a failure, it makes you human. I don't think people are meant to just do everything on their own.

I agree with @cryptic__egg. You're being incredibly hard on yourself. I'm not saying we don't ultimately have responsibility over our lives. We do. But we make choices with the tools and knowledge we have. I know in my case, my current toolkit is really limited.
Yeah, I am limited myself. Ugh I am living wit a loving but highly ignorant dad and a 14 year old brother who has his moments
I have bpd and I have hurt the people around me to the point I'm a loner as I don't want to hurt anyone else.
I have BPD. It makes living impossible

Last edited:
  • Aww..
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
Yeah, I am limited myself. Ugh I am living wit a loving but highly ignorant dad and a 14 year old brother who has his moments

I have BPD. It makes living impossible

You honestly have a lot going on and I'm sorry things have been so rough for you.

I definitely get feeling a horrible person and a burden. I'm bipolar and last year during mania I did some really fucked up shit. Hurt people very important to me, lost those relationships, etc. I felt like such a monster that I became afraid of interacting with anyone and completely isolated myself. So I get it.

This guilt and shame you feel shows that you care. If you were truly awful, you wouldn't give a damn. You may have caused some level of harm but you're not doing this on purpose. Please don't demonize yourself for things that weren't really in your control.

Reactions: Odd_Duck
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
You honestly have a lot going on and I'm sorry things have been so rough for you.

I definitely get feeling a horrible person and a burden. I'm bipolar and last year during mania I did some really fucked up shit. Hurt people very important to me, lost those relationships, etc. I felt like such a monster that I became afraid of interacting with anyone and completely isolated myself. So I get it.

This guilt and shame you feel shows that you care. If you were truly awful, you wouldn't give a damn. You may have caused some level of harm but you're not doing this on purpose. Please don't demonize yourself for things that weren't really in your control.
Everyone here is too kind. Tbh I'd burn myself in a fire cause I deserve it

I wish I knew how to live with ignorant people. I thought I was making progress with my dad till he Brought up his religious beliefs. It makes me not want to talk to him anymore

WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
Everyone here is too kind. Tbh I'd burn myself in a fire cause I deserve it

I wish I knew how to live with ignorant people. I thought I was making progress with my dad till he Brought up his religious beliefs. It makes me not want to talk to him anymore

You're pretty kind yourself and honestly, you probably don't deserve that but I can relate to the feeling for sure.

Wow, that's relatable. My mom is super religious and I just... Can't.
When you say progress, do you mean progress with your mental health?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
You're pretty kind yourself and honestly, you probably don't deserve that but I can relate to the feeling for sure.

Wow, that's relatable. My mom is super religious and I just... Can't.
When you say progress, do you mean progress with your mental health?
Progress in us talking about how our mom was a bitter piece of shit who ruined our lives. I thought I was the only one abused but it turns out she was abusing my dad long before I was born

WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
Progress in us talking about how our mom was a bitter piece of shit who ruined our lives. I thought I was the only one abused but it turns out she was abusing my dad long before I was born

Ah okay. I see. Thank you for clarification. Yeah, honestly... That can be really tough. Feels like you're getting somewhere only to hit a wall and it's frustrating as hell.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Ah okay. I see. Thank you for clarification. Yeah, honestly... That can be really tough. Feels like you're getting somewhere only to hit a wall and it's frustrating as hell.
Ugh yeah. So I dont feel like talking to him anymore even though we live in the same place..

• Hugs
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
same, except i cant fucking draw lol