G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
The title says it all , it sucks growing old , it doesn't get better like some people says and i think im gonna block more family member and friends.

My father never called me , you know what they say when you dont have a father figure growing up , it doesn't look good , what a douche , im just the result of a dick move.

My mother was crazy ,she fucked me up , she tried to commit suicide in front of me.
What kind of sick parent would do that.

My sister was always jaleous of me.,she often said bad thing in front of people and family to.bring me down because i had a more exciting life then her.

Me., i always was there for them , the nice guy taking the abuse and never complaining about that , acting like nothing happened.

Do you think i should block them from my life ?

I wish i was never born.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Dliena, Adûnâi and 8 others
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Well first, Happy Birthday! As far as family, sounds like you should go low or no contact from them. Move on and do your thing. They can reach out to you if they want a relationship.

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Dliena, Adûnâi and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Well first, Happy Birthday! As far as family, sounds like you should go low or no contact from them. Move on and do your thing. They can reach out to you if they want a relationship.
Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm really sorry..

Same boat here. Mom and sister didn't call for Christmas or the new year. My birthday is in a little over a week, don't expect anything then either. It still hurts. But if I mean that little to them, I'm better of without hoping on each occasion...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dliena, Adûnâi, rozeske and 1 other person
RobertGomes

RobertGomes

Jan 16, 2024
Happy Birthday, dear unknown friend. Wish I could pay you a beer or, whatever, a soda.
Well, after january 2nd I checked my messages and those who didn't reply to my new years's wishes warm message I just removed from my contacts. If one has no space in this life for me, I no longer want to talk to them either. But I always let at least 3 or 4 months to pass before removing someone, in case there's a chance to try and catch up with me, I'll be there. So, yes, I 'test' people close to me to be sure that we are in the same page. My contact's list is sacred, and if you are there and don't try and reach me even after I send some messages, I'll forget you for good. Nothing wrong with that.
Be safe, take care.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gonnerr and Myforevercharlie
SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Suicideation?
Jul 11, 2023
Happy birthday!
I'd keep them somewhat up-to-date with your productivity. Then they can show their complimentary envy and/or jealousy 🙂

• Love
Reactions: Gonnerr
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Cut them off. I'm in a similar situation. I spent my 50th birthday alone. My parents hate each other and hate and resent their kids even more. My dad wants nothing to do with me because he's on his 3rd marriage and a new family. My mom is on her death bed and also wants nothing to do with me. Luckily I don't have to cut anyone off. I just had to stop reaching out because none of my 'family' care if I live or die and would never contact me. It hurts.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, rozeske and Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I'm really sorry..

Same boat here. Mom and sister didn't call for Christmas or the new year. My birthday is in a little over a week, don't expect anything then either. It still hurts. But if I mean that little to them, I'm better of without hoping on each occasion...
Im so sorry to hear that , society sucks and just being alive is harmful. Sad very sad society shitty society we live in.

The relief the people who know they will be sucessful ctb must be awesome , i hope it happen to me someday.
Happy Birthday, dear unknown friend. Wish I could pay you a beer or, whatever, a soda.
Well, after january 2nd I checked my messages and those who didn't reply to my new years's wishes warm message I just removed from my contacts. If one has no space in this life for me, I no longer want to talk to them either. But I always let at least 3 or 4 months to pass before removing someone, in case there's a chance to try and catch up with me, I'll be there. So, yes, I 'test' people close to me to be sure that we are in the same page. My contact's list is sacred, and if you are there and don't try and reach me even after I send some messages, I'll forget you for good. Nothing wrong with that.
Be safe, take care.
Thanks 🙂 Good advice.
Happy birthday!
I'd keep them somewhat up-to-date with your productivity. Then they can show their complimentary envy and/or jealousy 🙂
Thanks 🙂
Cut them off. I'm in a similar situation. I spent my 50th birthday alone. My parents hate each other and hate and resent their kids even more. My dad wants nothing to do with me because he's on his 3rd marriage and a new family. My mom is on her death bed and also wants nothing to do with me. Luckily I don't have to cut anyone off. I just had to stop reaching out because none of my 'family' care if I live or die and would never contact me. It hurts.
Im sad to hear that, good advice , thanks.

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
The title says it all , it sucks growing old , it doesn't get better like some people says and i think im gonna block more family member and friends.

My father never called me , you know what they say when you dont have a father figure growing up , it doesn't look good , what a douche , im just the result of a dick move.

My mother was crazy ,she fucked me up , she tried to commit suicide in front of me.

My sister was always jaleous of me.,she often said bad thing in front of people and family to.bring me down because i had a more exciting life then her.

Me., i always was there for them , the nice guy taking the abuse and never complaining about that , acting like nothing happened.

I wish i was never born.
Happy birthday!

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
:heart: !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :heart:

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Happy birthday ❤️

• Love
P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
The older I get the less I want to celebrate my birthday

• Love
Reactions: Decided98 and Gonnerr
Eiswuerfel1019

Eiswuerfel1019

CURSED?
Nov 25, 2023

I wish i was never born.
Happy Birthday <3

I think you should cut those people out of your life that harm you more than they do you good, even if those people are part of your family.

I really hope you can enjoy the rest of your birthday =)

• Love
Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
Happy birthday💜

• Love
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
A happy birthday to you!
I'm sorry about how things are with your family, that must be really hard. As for what to do about them, that's up to you, only you know what's right for you. It sounds like taking some space from them at least would be good for you, though.

• Love
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Praestat_Mori
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I wish you happiness on the day of your birth! (I always said it this awkwardly in Ukrainian, too, but I would never have an opportunity to do it in English so here it is)

My dad always sends me an e-mail even though we don't really talk lol.

And somewhat tangential, if a girl ghosted me but is also sad people forget her, would it be prudent to greet her on her birthday?

Back in my childhood, it was my family that organised it, not me. I never had any friends among my peers.

(Apologies if It's about me, I'm just giving an account of the possible that some might appreciate.)

C

changes

Nov 25, 2023
Happy Birthday from me too!

• Love
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Happy belated birthday OP and I'm sorry for your lack of support when it comes from fam.

Last edited:
  • Love
gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023

I wish i was never born.
Happy birthday ❤️

• Love

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
Seems odd to commemorate a day you wish hadn't happened 🤔
I wish you happiness gonnerr, your post is touching

• Love
Reactions: Gonnerr and Adûnâi
SmallKoy