maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
I am the only real person in thos world created just to maximize my suffering
there is no other plausible explanation as to why all these things happen to me and only me. I'm someone's self aware fictional character and I'm not real and neither is anyone else around me and neither is this world and nobody is reading this because nobody exists
why should I care about people who don't exist? all of my friends end up hurting me and/or disappointing me in some way I've given up on caring about them I'll still try to help when they ask me for it but why the fuck should I care if they don't exist

everything in my life is set so that I can be as miserable as possible. I've said this over and over and it only becomes more true each time this post is going to get ignored which will further prove that I am right

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: landslide2, retrograde, tsykoais and 10 others
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Oh wow, kind of had this thought earlier and tried to dismiss it but it kept screaming in my head... I love people but also, people fucking suck in every possible way. I'm sorry you're feeling like this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and maidens
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
You're almost certainly wrong about this. May as well treat the world and the people in it as real and it might have more meaning to you. I mean...at times I would like to think the way you describe and it would just absolve me of any reason to care about those in the world and particularly to not have so many considerations with respect to causing the least harm or trauma with my exit. But...the world is real and so are the people in it. Your life may be unpleasant...but I don't think any of us are important enough as individuals that somebody created the universe around us just to screw with us or make us suffer. We just got some bad luck in the real world for the most part.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, tsykoais and maidens
R

retrograde

Aug 10, 2024
I'm sorry that you're feeling like this, too. I'd like to think that none of this is really happening, probably because it scares me so much that it is. I miss feeling like I could wake up from nightmares.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: maidens and landslide2