CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea imgn lif wat hpn no injury damage wat posbl many now lose all, no write no any all vege potat stay no thing posbl even smll thing no able enjy no thing, bfr write any all ease do many now all go cuz awfl unvra cuz callous cuz nonsense. Cruel lif was 10% do now 0.01% mayb 0

wat do no resn stay no life no thing no slf no ablty force ugly exst ,callous no care species no care unvrs no care

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mirrory Me, MeltingBrain, bipolar22 and 8 others
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Life can be cruel indeed. I often think that the universe doesn't care too. So much suffering in the world. People being so unkind. I rarely experience joy anymore. I often dream about ctb.
I hope you find peace someday.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and LoiteringClouds
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Yea imgn lif wat hpn no injury damage wat posbl many now lose all, no write no any all vege potat stay no thing posbl even smll thing no able enjy no thing, bfr write any all ease do many now all go cuz awfl unvra cuz callous cuz nonsense. Cruel lif was 10% do now 0.01% mayb 0

wat do no resn stay no life no thing no slf no ablty force ugly exst ,callous no care species no care unvrs no care
I'm so sorry for what has happened to you, CTB Dream. I've read many of your posts when I was still a lurker, and yours is definitely a horrible case. I wish I could offer more than words, but unfortunately I can't. I wish you relief from your suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and LoiteringClouds
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's undeniably true that this world is such a nightmarish place to exist in, it's so horrible how there is unlimited potential to suffer and I certainly think it's true that so many humans show a lack of compassion towards the suffering that is experienced here, the human species truly is so awful, it should realistically go voluntarily extinct through people choosing not to procreate. But of course it's true that the only relief lies in the thought of permanently not existing where this existence will all be forgotten about, I wish you the best and hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

Often when I think that my life is a hellhole I think about you and how hellish your life must be. I think my words cannot really do anything against the pain you are experiencing. But I feel extremely sorry that you are in so much unimaginable pain and your story increases my sympthathy with antinatalism.

You deserve a way way better life. But this world is truely brutally unfair. I read your posts often but I think I cannot do much. It sounds so extremely nightmarish what you are going through.

Hugs.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Praestat_Mori
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I am also getting brain damaged . I feel you .

• Hugs
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
I feel you. I'm currently living with a condition that makes it very hard to retain skills or knowledge which is a nightmare scenario for me considering that the type of job I'm doing requires constant upskilling. Case in point I've forgotten how to ride a bicycle even though I used to in my childhood. I've even forgotten how to drive a car. Good thing I'm not in the medical field. There's literally no reason for me to continue going on. Will ctb as soon as I'm laid off which is inevitable.

• Hugs