P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I just wanna vent, everything sucks, no bright future ahead, no turnaround point visible, no motivation, just emptiness around in my head, no luck, no joy, no energy, no way out. Prolifer toxic positivity sucks, that doesn't help at all. I just wanna CTB and finally be relieved from a life that doesn't get any better for me any more, but sadly I'm not alone at home.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: KarmaBus, dggtscccvfd, Crono and 12 others
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I just wanna vent, everything sucks, no bright future ahead, no turnaround point visible, no motivation, just emptiness around in my head, no luck, no joy, no energy, no way out. Prolifer toxic positivity sucks, that doesn't help at all. I just wanna CTB and finally be relieved from a life that doesn't get any better for me any more, but sadly I'm not alone at home.
i feel you! i'm in the same boat.

if only there was a way out of this. i punish my body with drink hoping i'd get liver failure but 10 years on i'm still taking this shit life. i honestly really feel for you and hope you find peace when time is ready

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 90starve, CTB Dream, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's so awful and tiring feeling trapped in this dreadful existence, but anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I certainly also see death as being the only relief.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, CTB Dream, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
celest

celest

fallen
Jun 14, 2023
I try not to attach much meaning to things. For some of us life just sucks and that's the way it is. Remembering this helps me to not blame myself. Same goes for suicide, it's an outcome of all the events that led to that decision. Call it fate, god, coincidence or whatever it doesn't matter. If that's where someone is at that point in their life, they shouldn't be the one to blame.
Not having the space to do it also sucks. I shouldn't have to run away from home just to be able to end it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, CTB Dream, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I think that having no prospect of the future getting better, and realising that this is it now, I'm not gonna be able to dig my way out of this is absolutely terrifying.
Also, having to put on a brave face and stay alive for loved ones just makes things ten times harder, and is utterly exhausting.
So sorry you are going through this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 90starve, CTB Dream, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
i feel you! i'm in the same boat.

if only there was a way out of this. i punish my body with drink hoping i'd get liver failure but 10 years on i'm still taking this shit life. i honestly really feel for you and hope you find peace when time is ready
Thanks for your kind words! I pick up some beers tomorrow to make time pass ...

I try not to attach much meaning to things. For some of us life just sucks and that's the way it is. Remembering this helps me to not blame myself. Same goes for suicide, it's an outcome of all the events that led to that decision. Call it fate, god, coincidence or whatever it doesn't matter. If that's where someone is at that point in their life, they shouldn't be the one to blame.
Not having the space to do it also sucks. I shouldn't have to run away from home just to be able to end it.
Thanks for your kind words! Yes it should really be easier for all of us.

I think that having no prospect of the future getting better, and realising that this is it now, I'm not gonna be able to dig my way out of this is absolutely terrifying.
Also, having to put on a brave face and stay alive for loved ones just makes things ten times harder, and is utterly exhausting.
So sorry you are going through this.
Thanks for your kind words! Yes indeed I hate putting on the smiley mask ... It's tiring.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
it sounds like today has been especially tough for you, im sorry. i feel much the same - it's as if i have been backed into a corner.

just existing is such a tiresome chore at times, especially so if you're no longer able to muster up even the slightest feelings of joy.

thinking of you <3

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Best way I found peace with this world is either by having a goal, keeps the mind busy, people tend to feel hopeless when they don't have a goal, second I also found peace via accepting my incoming death, I'm not angry at the world nor am I sad, if I die today I die. I hope life turns around and your able to find the peace your looking for either in life or death

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
it sounds like today has been especially tough for you, im sorry. i feel much the same - it's as if i have been backed into a corner.

just existing is such a tiresome chore at times, especially so if you're no longer able to muster up even the slightest feelings of joy.

thinking of you <3
Thanks for your kind words! Yes, often I miss even the slightest feeling for joy

Best way I found peace with this world is either by having a goal, keeps the mind busy, people tend to feel hopeless when they don't have a goal, second I also found peace via accepting my incoming death, I'm not angry at the world nor am I sad, if I die today I die. I hope life turns around and your able to find the peace your looking for either in life or death
Thanks for your kind words. If I had a goal ... that's what I don't have and what don't find anymore ... It could be easy ...

• Love
Reactions: 90starve
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Thanks for your kind words! Yes, often I miss even the slightest feeling for joy

Thanks for your kind words. If I had a goal ... that's what I don't have and what don't find anymore ... It could be easy ...
I understand, no pressure, but best of luck going forward

• Love