S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
My SN should be delivered soon but it has been in processing for 8 days and there is no update for 8 days. It's not even in transit. What does that even mean? Will I ever get my package?
I'm using Aramex

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I don't know what you mean by processing. It is either getting ready to be in transit or processing at customs? Being in processing for 8 days is a bit strange though.

S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
I don't know what you mean by processing. It is either getting ready to be in transit or processing at customs? Being in processing for 8 days is a bit strange though.
They said "it is under process to in transit and will arrive to destination as soon as possible.it will be submitted to customs, once cleared and received in our office we shall arrange for pickup /delivery accordingly"
I don't understand what they mean to be honest. I'm scared I'm not going to get my package

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
They said "it is under process to in transit and will arrive to destination as soon as possible.it will be submitted to customs, once cleared and received in our office we shall arrange for pickup /delivery accordingly"
I don't understand what they mean to be honest. I'm scared I'm not going to get my package
I guess they are still getting ready to ship it to your location :(

I am also worried about them checking it at customs because the worse case is that they seize it.

Normally the process for packaging goes like this:

1: Order confirmation and label created
2:Transit to country
3:Check at customs
4:Sent to local post office and sorted
5:Out for delivery

I guess it hasn't been sent to your country yet. Must be still on a flight to the customs office.

Normally updates happen when it reaches a checkpoint, some carriers have to scan them, perhaps they didn't? Fortunately, no updates doesn't always mean that it is stuck in one place.

Reactions: som1
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I've had items get no tracking updates for weeks, then suddenly show up at my door. Hopefully in your case it is not a result of a lost shipment or a confiscated package.

Reactions: som1