• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

versea

Sep 12, 2021
Ive been attempting it since last night. the pool is cold and Im freezing to death. tried it 4 times each time with more heavy breathing than last time.
I dont know what Im doing wrong. I get a mild headache from all the breathing and crying but then when I go underwater nothing happens until I start to drown
could it have anything to do with the water being cold and dirty?
because Im out of ideas at this point
do you have to resist the feeling of drowning before you get unconscious?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and WatermelonMel
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Swim & alternate between hyperventilating & holding your breath as long as you can. It's important to swim. Also, you're probably not hyperventilating properly. Check out Wim Hof's YouTube videos

Reactions: versea
V

versea

Sep 12, 2021
Swim & alternate between hyperventilating & holding your breath as long as you can. It's important to swim. Also, you're probably not hyperventilating properly. Check out Wim Hof's YouTube videos
ok didn't know that I had to swim. tried to look into wim hof's channel and not sure what I should be looking for. seems like he makes yoga breathing tuturials

U

uniqueuser

Jan 16, 2021
s
which one

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I also struggled with hyperventilating properly.