eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
i have no strength to clean my room, cook, think, do anything. depression got to me. anyone else feel this way? it sucks. i want to sit in a clean room, i want to feed myself and not survive off take out. i want to go outside for more than just to take out the trash. but i'm beat. no strength. tired. all i can do is hold this phone in my hands. ironically i can't even kill my self. can't plan, because i can't think, can't act because i'm tired. stuck in limbo.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, JJ53, GargoyleFiend and 3 others
J

JJ53

Aug 19, 2024
Yeah, I can really relate to this. I used to regularly wash my sheets, vacuum my room, fold, and put away my laundry, but now I can't do any of that. I always wear the same clothes for two days just to reduce the frequency of needing to do laundry. Even when I do manage to do it, it's because I have absolutely no clothes left, and when it's done, I just throw everything on my bed. I haven't worn anything nice, apart from a hoodie, a creased shirt, or sweatpants, for months. I miss neatly ironed clothes, clean sheets, and the smell of a freshly cleaned room. I barely brush my hair anymore, and the only reason I brush my teeth is because I have braces. I've been eating so unhealthily for ages, and my skin feels so gross. Depression is brutal. Sending you strength.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and eden101
eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
thank you for your kind reply

• Hugs
Reactions: JJ53