L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
They just say life and problems can be solved but that's not true and many problems are unsolvable. They just use this shit to cover the illogical life and how bad and brutal it can be to the human being. They just want to justify continuing the shit and never questioning it.
Have a disability, disease, mental illness, .. etc? Continue living in the shit because life is actually good and these problems can be solved? Wtf
Or being caught in the middle of a war or getting a trauma then just continue and solve the problem?
And many many countless problems without solutions. Not to mention how life itself inherently can be a problem.

Life sucks and the day I leave it peacefully will be my real happiness.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NumbItAll, 123monday123 and 12 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
About getting caught up in war and destruction or other terrible circumstances, that's the thing platitude spouters always seem to forget. Just get through it, everything will be okay... eventually... on day... just keep going right?...........

Life sucks indeed

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Maggotymaggots, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It frustrates me when people say everything can get better - it' the usual crap that health care professionals come out with.
When you have reached rock bottom so many times its too hard to get back up and for me personally, time to accept the true reality that death far out ways life.

Reactions: Smilla, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Better how and for how long until the next shitstorm? To experience the folly of being a human being? How fucking trivial is that. Everything is just pathetic and senseless. Lifers only say this shit because that is all they'll ever know and have is their pathetic conundrum of being trapped in a rotting meat sack and all they have to hold on is blind and unforgiving hope.

Reactions: Smilla, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Agreed. Life is like a broken down car that starts out shitty then just gets worse the longer you roll with it. Before you know it you're riding on two wheels and banging on the windows to be let out.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Essie, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person