Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I find no solace, no peace wherever I am. The only time I feel happy is when I'm abusing my adderall and taking triple times my dose or more. I can feel happy around my loved ones, my girlfriend, but the thoughts are always there, the "what-ifs," the wanting to be dead, the anger and unhappiness.

I have no solace, no peace of mind wherever I am...
I feel like I'll be gone soon, I can't take much more, I know the only reason I felt okay today was because I took my adderall for the first time in days.

Reactions: Mustkeyknow, highlyvolatile and TheSuicidalEccentric
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
I agree with you. The only time I'm ever happy anymore is when I get new notifications on SanctionedSuicide, which is a depressing place as it is in itself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
And What do your girlfriend think about your lack of solace?. Guess she takes up an important position in your life.
I do not want to be innapropiate, of course. If I did it , sorry.

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
And What do your girlfriend think about your lack of solace?. Guess she takes up an important position in your life.
I do not want to be innapropiate, of course. If I did it , sorry.
You aren't being inappropriate. She gives me solace, though of course our time is limited as her family disapproves of relationships, and I know they probably wouldn't like me because I'm against everything they stand for, different in personality, etc.
I agree with you. The only time I'm ever happy anymore is when I get new notifications on SanctionedSuicide, which is a depressing place as it is in itself.
That too, especially when I get replies to my posts. But you're right.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
You aren't being inappropriate. She gives me solace, though of course our time is limited as her family disapproves of relationships, and I know they probably wouldn't like me because I'm against everything they stand for, different in personality, etc.
That is a very good reason to fight. Love.
If You like her and she likes you.
Who cares about her parents, maybe respect will came later. Now, try enjoying with her.
Love is a weapon powerfull, also kisses.
It is a challenge.

• Love
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
That is a very good reason to fight. Love.
If You like her and she likes you.
Who cares about her parents, maybe respect will came later. Now, try enjoying with her.
Love is a weapon powerfull, also kisses.
It is a challenge.
Thank you so much.