inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Well despite my hopes my SN was refused by my source. Feel free to pm me any ideas

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Damn! What did they say?

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Only available to business and I used my registered business name. I'm now getting desperate I may look into synthesising it somehow

D

Deleted member 65988

Only available to business and I used my registered business name. I'm now getting desperate I may look into synthesising it somehow
How come you were rejected despite using a business name?

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
So they chose instead to respond to you ad a private individual? I don't understand why when you have a registered business.
Maybe that particular company only sell to labs and educational establishments?

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
So they chose instead to respond to you ad a private individual? I don't understand why when you have a registered business.
Me neither but he ho I even used the business email address
Any help would be appreciated 👍

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
There was a scandal in Canada recently with SN and it seems that they are being very careful worldwide. There was a thread today about sources in Poland not shipping to outside anymore for a while until the shit storm passes. It might be one of the reasons.

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
There was a scandal in Canada recently with SN and it seems that they are being very careful worldwide. There was a thread today about sources in Poland not shipping to outside anymore for a while until the shit storm passes. It might be one of the reasons.
The problem is the shit storm will never pass. These restrictions are likely to be permanent. Kenneth Law has single-handedly driven anti-SN legislation worldwide.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, almaPerdida and Tears in Rain