• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anna.

Anna.

Wishing I never existed
Aug 24, 2022
how would you hang yourself with a belt? just like normal? it's not as long as a rope would be. where would i even do it? does it work if i have half an hour by myself and hang myself from a door handle, like a partial?
i've never really considered hanging before and i think my only chances are when my wife is showering. i need to know how long it'll take or how likely it'll be that i'll be found

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
Use the search function, there is a lot of information about partial hanging on here. To succeed with this method, you need to do a lot of research and tests to find the sweet spot on your neck and pressure it correctly to black out fast. This method is far from perfect though.

Pros:
Very accessible, can be done anywhere with household items
Comfortable, fast and painless if done right
Many people have succeeded with this method

Cons:
Needs technical knowledge and excessive testing
Very high chance to fail because of the ligature breaking/getting untied and survival instinct (a lot of members here have 10+ failed attempts)
Can leave you with brain damage and an injured neck if you fail

Personally I would not advise this method. And definitely don't try to do it while your wife is in the house, 30 mins is not enough time and you will probably be rescued

Last edited:
Reactions: SenseOfLoss
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Maybe rent a hotel room, way better that way since you wife won't find your corpse and be traumatized.

Reactions: yellowjasmine88
Anna.

Anna.

Wishing I never existed
Aug 24, 2022
Use the search function, there is a lot of information about partial hanging on here. To succeed with this method, you need to do a lot of research and tests to find the sweet spot on your neck and pressure it correctly to black our fast. This method is far from perfect though.

Pros:
Very accessible, can be done anywhere with household items
Comfortable, fast and painless if done right
Many people have succeeded with this method

Cons:
Needs technical knowledge and excessive testing
Very high chance to fail because of the ligature breaking/getting untied and survival instinct (a lot of members here have 10+ failed attempts)
Can leave you with brain damage and an injured neck if you fail

Personally I would not advise this method. And definitely don't try to do it while your wife is in the house, 30 mins is not enough time and you will probably be rescued
thank you, i will try to read up on it
Maybe rent a hotel room, way better that way since you wife won't find your corpse and be traumatized.
unfortunately no way i can, she's already so smothering i can barely go on this site without her knowing

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
unfortunately no way i can, she's already so smothering i can barely go on this site without her knowing
Sadly I think no matter what method you choose, you can't do it if your wife is checking on you all the time. You will need to find some time alone when you are ready to do it, definitely more than 30 mins

Reactions: yellowjasmine88
Anna.

Anna.

Wishing I never existed
Aug 24, 2022
Sadly I think no matter what method you choose, you can't do it if your wife is checking on you all the time. You will need to find some time alone when you are ready to do it, definitely more than 30 mins
ahh thanks for your honest opinion. i agree i can't lie, she's constantly over me and i know she has reason to, i just wish she wouldn't