borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I don't really belong anywhere. I feel isolated from any community because of how alienating they can be.

I'm alienated for my political views, my gynophobia, the fact that I'm trans, my dislike of most western media, my love of BL, my taste in dark and taboo fiction, etc.

This place makes me feel a little less isolated, but it's just one little corner of the internet. I feel like I have to hide parts of who I am so I can get some amount of friendship, but I end up with people so different from me that I feel more lonely when talking to them.

Anyone else here feel that way?

• Hugs
Reactions: BBBB and Someone123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I certainly know that I've never been meant for existing, there is nowhere I belong apart from non existence. I could never want to belong in this hellish world though, as I simply don't wish to suffer in any way and I hate existing.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Welcome to the dark side, I don't think any of us feel we belong so it's something of an anomaly that we're able to talk without much disagreement. Life for me is filled with suffering and that opinion alone is enough to alienate me from most people. But I hope that you can find someone willing to accept you for you are sometime soon, and that you can find peace in this strange world.

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
What if, this is hell and part of our punishment and not fully recognize it as such? We see the door and could leave anytime. But we don't, we stay in hell. Why is that?

In my case I certainly know that I've never been meant for existing, there is nowhere I belong apart from non existence. I could never want to belong in this hellish world though, as I simply don't wish to suffer in any way and I hate existing.

reading your posts mostly as an unregistered lurking pig over the past few weeks, they are indeed some kind of art, so beautiful. Sometimes they look like my own thoughts but more poetic

wr3ck3d

wr3ck3d

My color says "Wanderer" so let's go with that
Feb 12, 2023
I feel isolated from the world at large, because everyone can be cruel and you can't trust anyone with anything.
Regarding why they hate you, I don't think they need any reason to hate. I
n terms of political views, I always decide to stay quiet, because especially in the west politicians play so dirty, there is no good side. Of course you are entitled to express your opinion as it will be likely to influence your future in some way, but don't trust anything anyone says until they prove what they say.
It's also understandable why you hate the western media, especially since the said media has a huge influence in the eastern parts as well. I have a bad view on the western side as well.
And about your dark and taboo stuff... You wouldn't believe how common is. I read somewhere that over 60% of families has had at some point an incestuous relationship. But everybody pretends to be perfect outside their home just to laugh at people that can't or won't pretend.
You shouldn't feel bad for who you are, they should feel bad for being less human than you.