CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ppl no undrstd cncpt wat mean no slf kep ask kep intrd ,me no lobe no any ppl ask think same norm brain this not ,ppl no undrstd horr injury damage

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Talvikki, N33dT0D13, pthnrdnojvsc and 12 others
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
May I ask how you got your injury?

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, annointed_towers and CTB Dream
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
My sense of self is messed up too, it's torture. Sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13 and CTB Dream
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Ppl no undrstd cncpt wat mean no slf kep ask kep intrd ,me no lobe no any ppl ask think same norm brain this not ,ppl no undrstd horr injury damage
I understand. I have no self. at ALL. Dead brain tissue. Not depersonalization. Brain death. People don't understand at all. It would be impossible for them to understand by the very nature of their ability to understand means they don't have any concept. Orange. That's what it looks like. Nothing else. Horror. Literal hell. No cognition. Fragment sounds noise no words. Orange.

• Hugs
Reactions: cait_sith, CTB Dream and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Brain injuries are Hell! They take away your self identity, cognitive skills, memory , emotional regulation ect

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, CTB Dream and Aprilfarewell4
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
May I ask how you got your injury?
no tell prvt
My sense of self is messed up too, it's torture. Sorry
V sry rly sffr
I understand. I have no self. at ALL. Dead brain tissue. Not depersonalization. Brain death. People don't understand at all. It would be impossible for them to understand by the very nature of their ability to understand means they don't have any concept. Orange. That's what it looks like. Nothing else. Horror. Literal hell. No cognition. Fragment sounds noise no words. Orange.
Ya v sry hpn v sry ppl no undrstd, lso want say evry1 unq v diff brain v lone unq exp
Brain injuries are Hell! They take away your self identity, cognitive skills, memory , emotional regulation ect
Ya v awfl no end pain sffr

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: N33dT0D13, genoke, GoatHerder and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think some people may be asking because they do actually care to some extent and, it's a way of hoping they might be able to suggest something to help your situation. If we don't understand what's happening in someone else's life, then it is harder to relate. I think we often do have an instinct to want to help or understand. It could be coming from a good place- that people can see you're suffering and wish they could help.

Still, I completely understand why this is exhausting and unwanted for you. It can low key annoy me when people try to 'solve' my problems because, I'm really not looking for that. I suppose it just seems so inadequate to keep replying that we hate it that you're going through this but, maybe that is all we can ever do for one another.

I suppose that is one of the worse tragedies though generally with our race. We don't know what it's like to be someone else. We can't really guage the pain they are in- physically or mentally. Perhaps if we could, there would be more support for people's right to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13, CTB Dream and ForgottenAgain
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Some people in spiritual circles strive to attain the complete dissolution of Self.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and divinemistress36
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Some people in spiritual circles strive to attain the complete dissolution of Self.
Dissolution liberation of self ego through spiritual transcendence is not brain damage cognitive dysfunction neuronal death.

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13, CTB Dream and Hollowman
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
I think some people may be asking because they do actually care to some extent and, it's a way of hoping they might be able to suggest something to help your situation. If we don't understand what's happening in someone else's life, then it is harder to relate. I think we often do have an instinct to want to help or understand. It could be coming from a good place- that people can see you're suffering and wish they could help.

Still, I completely understand why this is exhausting and unwanted for you. It can low key annoy me when people try to 'solve' my problems because, I'm really not looking for that. I suppose it just seems so inadequate to keep replying that we hate it that you're going through this but, maybe that is all we can ever do for one another.

I suppose that is one of the worse tragedies though generally with our race. We don't know what it's like to be someone else. We can't really guage the pain they are in- physically or mentally. Perhaps if we could, there would be more support for people's right to die.
Ya undrstd prblm lso no posbl do this no posbl no chos ,this dd prsn no posbl talk no me this make dmg neuro v pain vry vry mayb dmnti mayb die myb any, ya also hpn many time ppl ask ask sudn atk sudn hars,

this me no chos this me no able tell this me save slf no want dtriort
, ya rly make feel blod

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Aprilfarewell4
deathtakeme

deathtakeme

Npc
Aug 9, 2024
I feel for you it's not the same but i dont have a sense of self either

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13