roseleaf

roseleaf

freedom is a dream that is just out of reach
Apr 25, 2023
the title of this post is really how i've felt for a long time.
i sh('d) (don't know how to use proper grammar for that) today. i haven't dont that in so long. but i got mad at myself today for no reason at all.

and i get sad for no reason at all. i dont do my work anymore for no reason and sometimes i dont show up to important places when i said i would.
no reason. at. all. i wanna hang myself sometimes for no reason at any point of the day.

and i ghost people for no reason, they get so mad, and i feel guilty af. they ignore me and i guess that's a reason to cry, but no reason to cry yourself to sleep?
i wanna fix myself from this cuz i hate how i feel and every other second i feel numb its so stupid but that's all i have to say.

thank you for reading xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, LittleJem and Aisley
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
this is exactly how I and probably a lot of other people here feel. just know your feelings are valid.

i wanna fix myself from this cuz i hate how i feel and every other second i feel numb its so stupid
in some sense I want to fix myself too but I find too much comfort in sadness and feel uncomfortable or out of character when happy like somethings wrong so I don't put in any effort to change. there's absolutely nothing wrong with being like this.

• Love
Reactions: roseleaf