• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

r1007

Feb 13, 2024
Of course i'am worried about my parent's reaction and so on...

My main concern is one specific person. It's a girl. We know each other since 2020. Apparently, i helped her to open up with people, she used to be very shy and too much introverted.

More than once she thanked me for all the company I gave her and for all the hours we spent together over the years. Sometimes she exaggerates in my opinion, she thinks that without me she would have struggled much more in life and would have been sad most of the time. She loves me and has never hidden it, and I haven't held back because I find her to be a really sweet and intelligent girl. She is very mature and totally reliable in everything.

So how can I hurt her? I know for sure she will be mentally devastated since I am the only person she has full trust. She put me above everything, even above her parents and her brother.

I feel completely hopeless and trapped.

• Hugs
Reactions: FutureHanger
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
wow that's a tough situation, hope you can eventually figure things out

• Love
Reactions: r1007