curiousfawn

curiousfawn

we'll meet up when its likely that ive already die
Jan 17, 2024
am i the only struggling with this? right now i have 2 methods on my mind sn n jumping but they both have their pros n cons. jumping would b easy but i dont know if ill b able to get over si n this is going to sound abit silly but i want my body to look atleast a little bit presentable when i die so thats where sn comes in but i cant even get antiemetics so i have a high chance of failing cus im prone to vomitting n worst case scenario i get baker acted so i dont even know what to do anymore. ive considered benzos n alcohol but the success rate for that is kinda low also so blegh

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess, Painfu.Ll.suffering, Hotsackage and 4 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
You're not alone; I was supposed to be gone by now, but here I'm with just one high-risk method (high-risk as in the amount of pain) and zero courage to go through with it; I've no idea how long this'll keep going.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, almondmilk and CTB Dream
apeaceofmind

apeaceofmind

UNNNNATURAAALLL AND UNCLEAN
Jan 31, 2024
I've been considering hooking up a non-rebreather mask (the oxygen masks used in hospitals) to a large tank of helium or nitrogen and turning it on. apparently painless and feels like drifting off to sleep and relatively inexpensive and easy to get your hands on. If you really do want to ctb, that is probably the most effective method available. I wish you peace should you choose to ctb or not

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Painless, easy to execute, reliable.
You can pick 2 of them.
That's kinda how it is for most methods..

If you have the resources, inert gas may not be easy to prepare but with enough work you'll eventually get there since none of the required things need a prescription or anything like that.

Both illegal and prescription drugs are easier to execute but harder to obtain.

The closest to "easy" would be hanging or night night, the resources are easily obtainable and it's reasonably painless.
But harder to execute correctly.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
No prfrct cuz awfl human no make peace frc sffr, no thing posbl100% still many mthod wrk ppr wrk thry no hpn cuz awfl human no allw, ya now no prfct mthod good mthod need stp plan etc no ease

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Sylveon, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
I'm stuck between N, a gun and hanging all three seem inaccessible rn. I could do hanging but I don't think SI would let me kick the chair.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, you are not the only one struggling. Most methods are not easily accessible and we will be forced to make due with whatever method is left for us to choose from. We worry about reliability and failure risks as is and if you add in wanting to look presentable, that just pushes it to near impossible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre and Praestat_Mori
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I just guess there's no easy way to pass in whatever circumstances.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There're no perfect methods except N. Have you considered CO (with charcoal) in a room or small tent?

curiousfawn

curiousfawn

we'll meet up when its likely that ive already die
Jan 17, 2024
I've been considering hooking up a non-rebreather mask (the oxygen masks used in hospitals) to a large tank of helium or nitrogen and turning it on. apparently painless and feels like drifting off to sleep and relatively inexpensive and easy to get your hands on. If you really do want to ctb, that is probably the most effective method available. I wish you peace should you choose to ctb or not
that sounds nice but where do u get a tank of helium or nitrogen? i heard u cant do it using those balloon store tanks anymore cus they caught on
There're no perfect methods except N. Have you considered CO (with charcoal) in a room or small tent?
i have but ive also heard of ppl failing n surviving with brain damage so thats no bueno

• Hugs
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
that sounds nice but where do u get a tank of helium or nitrogen? i heard u cant do it using those balloon store tanks anymore cus they caught on
Helium is typically mixed with 20% oxygen since too many dumb people died accidentally by inhaling it for fun.
Nitrogen or Argon are usually available at welding supply stores or really any gas refiller, just gotta look around a bit.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I was stuck with SN and now nitrogen....I Fuck up everything now...so scared also because of physical problems... and my psyche... Wish for a supported group setting.. i just Want to be gone already.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes but in my case there is no method in the first place. All the suicide methods are either inaccessible and risky which is the consequence of existing in this hellish anti-suicide society. I really find it horrifying how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace even know this world is filled with meaningless suffering, having access to a method as peaceful as Nembutal would be so relieving and ideal to me.

S

Seeker100

Jan 2, 2024
I'm in the same boat. Just can't find the nerve to end it - and living alone is unbearable. Wish I could hire someone to end my existence … and be certain that this would be foolproof.