fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
I want a method with zero or less pain as possible. I won't retard anymore my suicide and at same time, I won't feel pain because my life was basically it. So please help me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeSucks39, Kassender, TimeToBiteTheDust and 3 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Nembutal

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, NoneMoreNegative and fuzattojuliana
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Made me a list easy to decorate and ah, is that truth some people got blind when survived with it?
No. There were rumors of people getting blind from Chloroquine, but those were not true either. Only Quinine causes irreversible retinal damage.

• Wow
Reactions: fuzattojuliana
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
full suspension hanging?
the pain lasts just 10 seconds and then you lose consciousness.

Reactions: LifeSucks39
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
full suspension hanging?
the pain lasts just 10 seconds and then you lose consciousness.
I don't think this is the case in most hangings. If you put pressure on the carotid artery, death is quick and pain free, if you end up suffocating, your death can be very painful and last for minutes.

Reactions: Lastsauce, canihavepeaceforonce, LifeSucks39 and 1 other person
W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
I want a method with zero or less pain as possible. I won't retard anymore my suicide and at same time, I won't feel pain because my life was basically it. So please help me.
Inert gas exit bag is painless, peaceful, and does not require illegal purchases or prescription medications. I'm in the US, but I believe inert gas is available in most of the developed world.

Reactions: Lastsauce, canihavepeaceforonce, paramhansyogi and 2 others
fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
It's not that difficult if you have more than 800 dollars
Como mais de 5 mil reais com essa alta do dólar? E você acha que meu pai adotivo vai mesmo me dar grana pra me matar sem desconfiar mas pensei numa coisa.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ulisses
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
Como mais de 5 mil reais com essa alta do dólar? E você acha que meu pai adotivo vai mesmo me dar grana pra me matar sem desconfiar mas pensei numa coisa.
Se conseguir esse dinheiro é melhor esperar o fornecedor que é indicado,pois,está sendo testado quanto a qualidade de N.

• Wow
Reactions: fuzattojuliana
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Supposedly inert gas asphyxiation is painless, as is shallow water blackout? Can someone back me up on this?

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg, fuzattojuliana and Nutmeg
fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
Se conseguir esse dinheiro é melhor esperar o fornecedor que é indicado,pois,está sendo testado quanto a qualidade de N.
Me falaram de um tal A mas depois disseram que ele estava mentindo para as pessoas.
No. There were rumors of people getting blind from Chloroquine, but those were not true either. Only Quinine causes irreversible retinal damage.
What does chloroquine in human body?
Supposedly inert gas asphyxiation is painless, as is shallow water blackout? Can someone back me up on this?
Dioxide of carbon?

Last edited:
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020

I would expect zero pain using a physiologically inert gas.

Two breaths of a pure inert gas is enough to produce unconsciousness, with no symptoms at all.

These gases simply dilute oxygen. They have no toxic effects. None of the side effects of poisonings.

There should be no painful traumatic feelings of suffocation. The person continues to be able and exhale CO2. The hypercapnic alarm response associated with suffocation will not occur, since the person continues to be able and exhale CO2.

Last edited:
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Train or jumping. Extremely painful if you survive, but likely to be quick and therefore painless.

Reactions: StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Train or jumping. Extremely painful if you survive, but likely to be quick and therefore painless.
Stand with your back towards an oncoming high-speed train. Do some trainspotting first to establish a pattern to make sure your liberation train is fast enough. A quick pop and your' gone chances of survival are almost zero.

Reactions: Homecoming and wanttodie
E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Can you help me find N?
I have also considered N but it is a risky solution nowadays. Even if you find a reliable supplier (and not a scammer), most likely it is going to be sent from C... And most parcels from that country are screened thoroughly by epidemiological services. Correct me if I am wrong