• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jaekonl412

Oct 4, 2020
Finding SN was easy but not metoclopramide. Seems like the sellers people talked about have purged them. Should be patient or find another website that ships from somewhere like Russia?

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Meto is prescribtion only in most countries. I think it depends on your country but it could be possible to get an online prescribtion for it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Finding SN was easy but not metoclopramide. Seems like the sellers people talked about have purged them. Should be patient or find another website that ships from somewhere like Russia?
I just PMd you, if you in the uk, there is a legit website you can order, nothing illegal, it is even dispensed by UK doctors. They will just ask you a few questions on the online questionnaire. Very easy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and x~Sophia~x
J

jaekonl412

Oct 4, 2020
Meto is prescribtion only in most countries. I think it depends on your country but it could be possible to get an online prescribtion for it.

Never really displayed the symptoms needed to get a prescription. Are there any websites to get online prescriptions?

I just PMd you, if you in the uk, there is a legit website you can order, nothing illegal, it is even dispensed by UK doctors. They will just ask you a few questions on the online questionnaire. Very easy.

Unfortunately I live in the US. But I will try to find something similar.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Never really displayed the symptoms needed to get a prescription. Are there any websites to get online prescriptions?
Yes there are.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Unfortunately I live in the US. But I will try to find something similar.
Google telemedicine. There are lots of them now. Talk to a doctor online and get a prescription.

J

jaekonl412

Oct 4, 2020
Google telemedicine. There are lots of them now. Talk to a doctor online and get a prescription.

Will try to find someone covered by my insurance. Do have some headaches and nausea along with tinnitus but not too positive that they will match me with meto. Saw a thread about doing it in Aus but looks like US docs aren't so willing to prescribe. There's also international sites that will send them without one but I don't know if they will pass customs.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
PM? And do those websites require consultations or just send without a prescription?
I don't live in the US, so I don't know how it works there, sorry.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
infinitelove

infinitelove

Sep 23, 2020
Check to see if they sell Anagraine or Metomax instead. They're easy to get without doctor's prescription.