Rye

Rye

So sleepy
Jun 30, 2023
I have no idea who I'm supposed to go to when it comes to talking about how I feel. This is coming from someone who has a therapist. I know its stupid to have one if I cant talk about what's really going on (Like what's the point then?), but I'm afraid they'll tell my parents tbh. I can't talk to my friends either because they can't do anything about it so what's the point. Plus, I don't want to impose my problems onto them because it's not their responsibility. I guess that's why I felt the need to make this account today. So I can get somethings off my chest where it won't be scrutinized, or judged.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, jemetire, kunikuzushi and 5 others
Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
I have no idea who I'm supposed to go to when it comes to talking about how I feel. This is coming from someone who has a therapist. I know its stupid to have one if I cant talk about what's really going on (Like what's the point then?), but I'm afraid they'll tell my parents tbh. I can't talk to my friends either because they can't do anything about it so what's the point. Plus, I don't want to impose my problems onto them because it's not their responsibility. I guess that's why I felt the need to make this account today. So I can get somethings off my chest where it won't be scrutinized, or judged.
You are not alone. There is a lovely chat here on this website as well as a telegram group where you can talk to all kind of members from all around the world. Just be careful and try to keep yourself safe. I've met wonderful people here since I've joined. We support each other during the hard times and when time comes we've said good bye. Its part of life and many members here are very sick and are just tired of suffering or can't afford end life care like in Switzerland. Its a wonderful place even when times seem the darkest.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, betternever2havbeen, jemetire and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very unfortunate that we exist in a world where suicidal people end up being judged so much, the way I see it most people won't even try to understand and there is always the risk of ending up in a psych ward if one is too open about anything related to suicide. I hate how we exist in a world where suicidal people end up being punished simply for sharing their honest thoughts, suffering people deserve to have their feelings respected. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Rye
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome! SaSu is such a great refuge for so many people who cannot talk freely to anyone about their true thoughts, problems and desires. We are a great community here supporting each others! When you have a few more posts your chat & search function will be activated and you can start pms with other members.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
melodyhehe

melodyhehe

happy lil scum
Jun 30, 2023
i vibe w ur post a lot i literally came back from my counsellor app and i feel like i achieved nothing LMAO. so i know how u feel. Especially now that my partner tossed me and we had plans for me to stay at their dorm for some time nd stuff but yea no they went from telling me that they love me dont wanna lose me and that theyre hpapy to have me and week after just tossed me and faked some weird suicide attempt. from our mutual friend i found out they were hanging out w some girl and kissed nd stuff and when i brought it up their excuse was that they wanted to experience more stuff before dying even tho they claimed often that they're asexual okay cope. Thanks to em i got put in psych ward twice ever since we broke up. SOOO yea, i lost a partner and best friend and its even more sad cuz we were so alike and understood each other and now i just dont really have anyone who gets this stuff at all. I mean some online friends pretend they sort of care or get it but na they dont. Irl i dont even bother talking to friends they would tell me to seek therapy or something cause it works for em or maybe would tell my granny and she wouldnt even bother talking to me but instead would simply call emergency so they could ward me again. fr its just really hard to find someone who gets u fully i went through a ton of people ever since my ex tossed me and nothing really feels the same. I hope venting on this site will help u a lil at least cause yea i personally get it and its shitty that things are like that. Im sending u virtual hugs tho :>

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
That's so sad. I guess you are young and haven't chosen the therapist yourself. I did and can say anything. I am in my 40s and in the UK. It seems even more messed up in America than here with forced psychiatric care. I think here it's because they don't want to spend the resources so you get a bit more leeway to be honest about feeling suicidal
I'm pretty sure a therapist is obliged to keep your info confidential and not share anything with parents - unless you bring up self harm/suicide I guess. I wonder if saying I don't enjoy living, I don't enjoy life, I feel severely depressed is a start. Not one part of that says I'm going to commit suicide.
I never realised why I used to get low when I was young. When I found a great counsellor it all made sense and that helped me. It's the same one I still talk to sometimes. What sadly has brought me here are severe health issues so no helping that unfortunately
I hope you get to talk openly here about everything you need to.

• Love
Rye

Rye

So sleepy
Jun 30, 2023
i vibe w ur post a lot i literally came back from my counsellor app and i feel like i achieved nothing LMAO. so i know how u feel. Especially now that my partner tossed me and we had plans for me to stay at their dorm for some time nd stuff but yea no they went from telling me that they love me dont wanna lose me and that theyre hpapy to have me and week after just tossed me and faked some weird suicide attempt. from our mutual friend i found out they were hanging out w some girl and kissed nd stuff and when i brought it up their excuse was that they wanted to experience more stuff before dying even tho they claimed often that they're asexual okay cope. Thanks to em i got put in psych ward twice ever since we broke up. SOOO yea, i lost a partner and best friend and its even more sad cuz we were so alike and understood each other and now i just dont really have anyone who gets this stuff at all. I mean some online friends pretend they sort of care or get it but na they dont. Irl i dont even bother talking to friends they would tell me to seek therapy or something cause it works for em or maybe would tell my granny and she wouldnt even bother talking to me but instead would simply call emergency so they could ward me again. fr its just really hard to find someone who gets u fully i went through a ton of people ever since my ex tossed me and nothing really feels the same. I hope venting on this site will help u a lil at least cause yea i personally get it and its shitty that things are like that. Im sending u virtual hugs tho :>
ty for the virtual hugs, also im really sorry about your situation. I lost one of my really close friends a couple years ago because they decided that keeping up with lies was more important than staying friends with me (They were a pathological liar for context). They were someone I really cared about, and would spend hours of my days on calls with. But over the years ive learned that im better off without them. I hope you find someone you can relate to, and hopefully in the future you'll be able to look back and see that toxic people like that really aren't worth your time. Idk if this helped, but I hope it does. :)
That's so sad. I guess you are young and haven't chosen the therapist yourself. I did and can say anything. I am in my 40s and in the UK. It seems even more messed up in America than here with forced psychiatric care. I think here it's because they don't want to spend the resources so you get a bit more leeway to be honest about feeling suicidal
I'm pretty sure a therapist is obliged to keep your info confidential and not share anything with parents - unless you bring up self harm/suicide I guess. I wonder if saying I don't enjoy living, I don't enjoy life, I feel severely depressed is a start. Not one part of that says I'm going to commit suicide.
I never realised why I used to get low when I was young. When I found a great counsellor it all made sense and that helped me. It's the same one I still talk to sometimes. What sadly has brought me here are severe health issues so no helping that unfortunately
I hope you get to talk openly here about everything you need to.
Yeah, I live in America, and if I bring up anything about wanting to harm myself/others they're legally obligated to tell my parents about it. I wouldn't have an issue with that if my parents weren't the way they are. They don't understand anything about mental health, and the few times ive tried to tell them about how I feel they simply brush it off, or tell me im overexaggerating. My fear is that they'll panic, not knowing what to do, and force me to seek psychiatric help.

Last edited:
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
You will find plenty of people here to talk to and relate, I found plenty of kind people here, if you need to talk my dms are always open

• Love
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Don't be offended, but how old are you?