M

Mimsy

Aug 11, 2020
I am in a hospital and am hoping that if I make an attempt tonight that finally I will succeed. It's hard because I can tell no one how I feel because of course I would be placed on 1 to 1 observations and any opportunity there might have been will have been taken away. I have made a number of attempts here with ligatures which I don't like much but my options are far fewer in hospital. Chances are that I will still be alive tomorrow as they are very well trained here and despite trying different ways it takes time for me to become unconscious and I am checked on every 15 minutes. I have struggled through today as most, thinking of how I long to ctb, there is nothing I want or need from life anymore, I am tired of the battle to stay alive for others and going through the motions of life in here as if it means something to me. Prolonging my life is a value being forced upon me and I know that I have given life a good try and it's just too much for me. I end up hurting people and have to live with the knowledge that I have not been or ever will be the person that I so believed I could be. Please hope for me that my attempt will be successful.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, KleinerWolf, Greenberg and 13 others
V

VainVanity

Nov 24, 2020
I'm sorry life has beaten you down to this point. It is very tough to be a happy person. I don't know your circumstances in life exactly but peace be with you

Reactions: Ghost2211 and sadworld
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Am sorry to hear this OP. Life seems to have given you a crappy deal. I hope you can have some peace and make plans with what and how you want to do. Thinking of you. :hug:

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry you're going through this friend, you're not alone on SS. Sending hugs :hug:

M

Mimsy

Aug 11, 2020
Sorry you're going through this friend, you're not alone on SS. Sending hugs :hug:
Thank you, it means a lot.
I'm sorry life has beaten you down to this point. It is very tough to be a happy person. I don't know your circumstances in life exactly but peace be with you
Thank you

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, VainVanity, sadworld and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
We're here. We care about you.
I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and foxdie
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. Life isn't fair. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Ghost2211
M

Mimsy

Aug 11, 2020
Thank you
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. Life isn't fair. I hope you find peace.
Thank you
Thank you, it means so much that I don't have to feel alone when taking this step, it's weird and confusing to be in a place of so much supposed support and caring (hospital) and yet feeling that my true need to ctb are not acceptable or understood.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, foxdie and Good4Nothing
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Hope you find peace and get what you want :)

Reactions: justsad&done and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I hope you are able to find peace. We are all here with you.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, justsad&done and Gromit-CTB
M

Mimsy

Aug 11, 2020
I failed in my attempt, staff intervened before I lost consciousness. I feel angry with myself that I can't get it right and now I will have less opportunity and loads of questions to answer as to why I didn't seek support rather than act out. I feel so hopeless that I won't get to see my family again as each time the staff 'save your life I give them more evidence that I need to be in hospital. My mother is ill and my nephews are growing up so fast, I've been in this hospital for over a year and a half now and it's far too far away for visits. I can only blame myself for ending up in this situation. Too many near deaths, 4 comas, overdoses needing CPR and defibrillation, vascular surgery to repair an artery I cut through and so it goes on. I blame myself because I chose methods that were potentially peaceful endings, I felt that as you only get to die once it should be as I would like it to be. But hanging is statistically so much more effective but I've always thought it unpleasant. I feel such a failure for failing so many times and now guilty for all the effort and resources put into keeping me alive, it's such a waste.
Thank you for all your support last night, I felt comforted and accepted.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Timetoctb, Good4Nothing and 2 others
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I am in a hospital and am hoping that if I make an attempt tonight that finally I will succeed. It's hard because I can tell no one how I feel because of course I would be placed on 1 to 1 observations and any opportunity there might have been will have been taken away. I have made a number of attempts here with ligatures which I don't like much but my options are far fewer in hospital. Chances are that I will still be alive tomorrow as they are very well trained here and despite trying different ways it takes time for me to become unconscious and I am checked on every 15 minutes. I have struggled through today as most, thinking of how I long to ctb, there is nothing I want or need from life anymore, I am tired of the battle to stay alive for others and going through the motions of life in here as if it means something to me. Prolonging my life is a value being forced upon me and I know that I have given life a good try and it's just too much for me. I end up hurting people and have to live with the knowledge that I have not been or ever will be the person that I so believed I could be. Please hope for me that my attempt will be successful.
I feel for you, my friend. I am so sorry that life has unfolded for you this way.

Perhaps, we are here to share equal parts in misery. Doubt not, we are all here to hear your farewell!