dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I can find no one to blame regarding some of my actions, or most or all of them.
Regarding some emotions, my fault, probably.
My situation, life, god, earth, nature, and my fault too...

Past few years I've been fine, except I've done little to minor to zero Actions that lead me to keep enjoying, winning in life, lack of action its a big threat to my life.

Lack of action governs my thinking, and i probably think, thinking and rationalizing its enough to gets things done.

I swear I've done to much thinking that I could say its enough, no more action is needed.
Lack of action has dominated my life.

Lack of belief and of course being a mentally emotionally issued guy here,

Lack of spirit, lack of character and lack of work/action minded focused skill.

And i keep on trying everyday way, and what if everyday i build little something?

Too much mind and poor little heart.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ryo the frog, Dead Ghost, waitingforrest and 2 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
It can be a fine line between accepting too little and too much responsibility.

And i keep on trying everyday way, and what if everyday i build little something?

A fine perspective. The person who pays his rent every month has built something. The person who says "good morning" when passing a stranger on the street can make the world a little friendlier.

You may want to be cautious about looking backward. It can be useful to summon the effort to make changes, but it can also become a barrier to giving yourself credit for the momentum you are presently building.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: ConstantBattle, Dead Ghost and dandan
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I did everything to myself and I am the cause of my ruin. Some days I shout at the world that it is not my fault and that the other people used or misjudged me. Maybe I've got my dose of unfair treatment but if I received no leniency when I fucked up everything is because I alienated everybody in my life from my boss to the last of my friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: dandan and Dead Ghost