T

Throwaway478953b

Nov 15, 2018
They only see the outside. They think they do. But no one knows me.

No one understands me.

I tried so hard but at the end of the day the system wins. I try to explain myself to them but all it takes is one little tug from the system and they forget me.

I am scared of being alone.
I am scared of having no hope and losing everyone.
I am scared of going to Hell.

But I am already completely alone, in hell, with no hope and I've already lost everyone since I never truly had anyone to begin with.

So what is there to be afraid of? I'm already living it.

I'm done running away.
Lying to myself.
I'm going to be completely alone and suffer forever.

I'll bite the bullet on having my world and everything burn.
I'll take it. I'll take the worst thing imaginable.

I want to be free. I want my suffering to mean something. I want to suffer for myself and not for the benefit of greedy human scum.

Reactions: Winona, StillWaiting, Roulette and 3 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I know how it feels. Yeah but for me, it's different . I distanced them from me. I wanted someone to understand me, none was there. I got habituated. Sorry you are there.

Reactions: NoOneKnows
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I tried telling others indirectly but no one cares.
I used to believe I have someone to fall back on but never once people willing to listen and care about me.
l know how it sucks to feel that way. I am sorry that I don't really have a solution for you

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I think the person who knows the most about you is the one who agrees that they can only make guesses about your experiences, and not truly know them. A person who understands that understanding is a process rather than a destination. If you're ready to make a judgement or form an opinion or idea or image of a person through observation but no interaction, you really understand nothing. It's really only possible to understand somebody if both parties wish for understanding to be had.