Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
*Apologies for inevitable typos.* Sidenote: I'm always so damn nervous posting these things. FML!

You know whats sad...It took me coming here, to finally feel an abundance of love and community. It me coming here to be heard. It took me falling to rock bottom and finding this site and one other person outside this site to find people. It makes me absolutely angry beyond disbelief. I have been searching for friendships, companionship, community, and people I can call family for most of my life, but really leaning into it the last almost 10 years. I've been in multiple communities on various sites trying to find some people to talk to. And its always the same things. I'm invisible, I have to deal with racism/anti-blackness, lgbtphobia leaps out, or it's just over all toxic. I've gone on discords aplenty, reddit, kik, dating apps, i've been doing things that put my mental health and life in immediate danger. In this i've been sexually assaulted, berated and told I was "retarded" & "Stupid) (gotta love ableism) for having mental disabilities, ghosted because I was too boring, and (yes this is a real reason 2 people gave me) that i was too nice of a person. One guy told me that he was getting way too attached to me, and I was too nice, and it was too much for him. I was so confused. One guy threatened to punch me because I was too nice when i was younger. I hugged one of my best friends at the time (he's no longer alive), and someone saw us. And I had the whole bus making fun of me and being really homophobic and telling me how much they all wanted to beat me up. It was so bad that I can no longer ride any bus (except....you know). Like at all. one guy actually DID punch me because I was too nice to him. This is all so fucking confusing to me. I really don't understand this. Men scare the absolute shit outta me. So violent to me my whole life for nothing. I hate being attracted to men. It don't make no damn sense.

I tell people what i need to keep on living. I tell people what they can do to make my life easier, because thats what they tell you to do. And it falls on deaf ears. Here I am accommodating for everyone else. Taking into consideration everyone elses well being, mental health, and doing everything I can to make sure everyone is comfortable, feels safe, and to come up with solutions to make things even a tiny bit better. Do they do that for me? No...they dont. I have two friends in particular where I'm always the one reaching out to do certain things. I make sure to make sure that they have someone there, that we can hang out together online (we all live far away from eachother which is on brand for my life), Make sure to come up with activities when can do, make sure if their lonely I ask what i can do or what they want, and if its in my power I try my best, as I know what its like to feel all those things. And in 10 years they have not once asked me to play a game with them, talk on the phone with me, video call, come to my aid at all. When i finally broke this year and decided to ctb...After I told one of them that i'm done with this life...they asked me the next day if i wanted to play a game with them...after years of telling them i would really appreciate if they did that one simple thing for me. And that it'll help me. I told him no, its too late as i dont wanna play with either one of them anymore. I've given up on life. I'm tired of trying. I was actually insulted. Like you didnt care till I told you I'm out, to only soothe your own conscious. What type of foolery? Do you think i'm dumb or something? Absolutely maddening. I've asked for help so many times i know i'm not worthy of help now. I'm not worth caring for. I'm not worth being loved. I'm obviously a liability. When i mention somethings, i get invalidated as if Idk what the hell i'm talking about.

"Hey, i'm really lonely and touched starved and i would really love if i had someone to be here and do that."
Response: "You don't need a man! You should love yourself! If you can't love yourself than others cant love you"

Uhm.....the reason you don't "need" a man is because you have a whole support system AND a man. You get the things you need from multiple avenues. And this is really saying "You don't deserve love because you don't love yourself". Like...ok...so i'll ctb since i obviously don't deserve love UNLESS I love myself even though people need to receive love and support to feel that about themselves. Even though the reason I feel this way is none of my fault logically. I'm also made to feel like its my fault, further making me hate myself and blah blah blah. I could go on and on about how wrong and ignorant this is. Toxic positivity kills people. Like I'm asking for ONE thing. And suddenly its "YOU DONT NEED THAT!!" honestly...and I mean this disrespectfully...Fuck you. Fuck you on the highest mountain with a nail gunned, sandpapered dildo. Kick rocks with an open toed boot. I've been trying to love myself BY myself forever. How can you say "everyone needs people and a support system" and recognize that, you have to make people feel loved to get loved. But then suddenly you don't deserve love or you shouldn't seek it out if you don't love yourself. You can't have it both ways. Pick a struggle. Just say you don't give a fuck and its not your problem and go! Don't waste my time with that BS.

Anyways just because YOU think you don't need something, doesnt mean it works like that for the rest of us. This isnt a one size fits all thing. I have been doing everything I'm "supposed" to do and getting nowhere fast.

Sorry, i just needed to let that out. Woo-muhfuckin-sah. I'm really angry today haha.
Hope everyone has a better day than yesterday. Big hugs to everyone. :heart:

*Stares at bottle of SN next to my bed lovingly*

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Silvermorning, notreallynow and 17 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020

• Love
Reactions: MrBlue, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 23586
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Well said.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Deleted member 23586
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
You're too good for this world Pink, I wish people treated you better and I'm so sorry people are like that - it's not a reflection of you at all. You deserve so much better. Remember I'm always here if you need someone to talk too. You are so valid and so are your thoughts and feelings.

People are hypocrites aren't they, I hope you can find what you're looking for with dating and relationships.

Sending love your way!

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Deleted member 23586 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry the world has made you feel unheard and rejected. I'm glad you found us. You have a family here. I'll always read and listen.

• Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Gnip and Deleted member 23586
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
love is my main reason for CTB, so i also hate people who say i should love myself and blah blah...
fucking idiots

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 23586 and shay23
succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
People have a way of only trying to make amends for the sake of their own conscience. Unfortunately I've seen it many, many times and have experienced it aplenty. Apologies and "changed behavior" aren't made to soothe the one who's hurt, it's only to absolve the guilty of THEIR guilt and release them from THEIR responsibility. I'm sorry you have to experience it, too. I'm also familiar with the LGBTphobia and ableism. I pray you find some sort of comfort and relief soon, and find better companions to soothe you.

• Love
Reactions: Gnip, Deleted member 23586 and shay23
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Nov 8, 2020
Thank you all so much for listening. It's so refreshing to hear all of you understanding what i'm saying. I mean i hate that you relate, but I'm glad you understand.

Also, Sidenote: @succor I love your Avi.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Silvermorning, Gnip and 2 others
succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
Thank you all so much for listening. It's so refreshing to hear all of you understanding what i'm saying. I mean i hate that you relate, but I'm glad you understand.

Also, Sidenote: @succor I love your Avi.

Thank you! Evangelion is my favorite, and Kaworu even moreso, my friend! :)

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23586
blueflame

blueflame

Nov 17, 2020
Wow honestly thank you for writing and posting this.

Honestly, I just want to say, I understand. Having such a caring heart can be really heavy sometimes....and sometimes it can even feel as if you're turning evil or something if you stop. Sad. Also, you posting this gave me so much relief... I"m so glad to see there are genuinely caring people out there....and it makes me want thank them for being themselves, their awesome caring selves and I want to wish them happiness and love and peace and safety because they just oh so deserve it. Yes you deserve it all back. So I wish it all for you, all of you kind and caring souls people! Happiness, love, peace, safety, and everything good! :happy:

• Hugs
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Nov 8, 2020
Wow honestly thank you for writing and posting this.

Honestly, I just want to say, I understand. Having such a caring heart can be really heavy sometimes....and sometimes it can even feel as if you're turning evil or something if you stop. Sad. Also, you posting this gave me so much relief... I"m so glad to see there are genuinely caring people out there....and it makes me want thank them for being themselves, their awesome caring selves and I want to wish them happiness and love and peace and safety because they just oh so deserve it. Yes you deserve it all back. So I wish it all for you, all of you kind and caring souls people! Happiness, love, peace, safety, and everything good! :happy:

Tysm for the kind words. I'm so glad you understand me. And youre so right. It feels like I'm an evil person if I stop. And I can't not do it. It hurts to care, but hurts more to not. I want all those things for as well Flame. I really hope you get it all. *candy hugs*

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
blueflame

blueflame

Nov 17, 2020
Tysm for the kind words. I'm so glad you understand me. And youre so right. It feels like I'm an evil person if I stop. And I can't not do it. It hurts to care, but hurts more to not. I want all those things for as well Flame. I really hope you get it all. *candy hugs*
:happy::hug:

• Love