TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
every interaction i do is set up for faliure.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: noname223, LADY007, Someone123 and 13 others
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I care. 🙂

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: noname223, LADY007, DeutscheKartoffel and 6 others
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
Sorry you're feeling this way atm. Are you in a place where you could make a cup of tea or miso soup? Sometimes it can help to just have a warm cup of something to sip on when you're feeling distress. While we're not there with you, we do care. Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, Circles and Snake of Eden
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
no more date set up i'll just do it when i have all the materials gathered. i dont even deserve to have last wishes it seems.
Sorry you're feeling this way atm. Are you in a place where you could make a cup of tea or miso soup? Sometimes it can help to just have a warm cup of something to sip on when you're feeling distress. While we're not there with you, we do care. Hugs.
im drinking a hidden vodka i found thats enough for me l fuck evertthing

C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
no more date set up i'll just do it when i have all the materials gathered. i dont even deserve to have last wishes it seems.

im drinking a hidden vodka i found thats enough for me l fuck evertthing
Vodka can certainly take the edge off when you're feeling distressed. The taste kind of grosses me out a bit though. Mainly I like a good whisky, or gin and tonic. Hope you feel better.

Oh, I have an alternative suggestion for self-harm, for your consideration, and it's related to my user name.

A half ounce of super hot Carolina Reaper powder.
Chili Carolina Reaper1

Just a pinch (seriously, that's all) on your tongue should do it. It won't physically damage you, but you'll be impressed by the level of pain you can feel. And it will last a while. You'll definitely feel a lot more pain than hitting yourself with something, and no worries about bleeding. Just intense pain. It eventually goes away. I hope that might be a good substitute for physically damaging yourself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
+1 here :)

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
Vodka can certainly take the edge off when you're feeling distressed. The taste kind of grosses me out a bit though. Mainly I like a good whisky, or gin and tonic. Hope you feel better.

Oh, I have an alternative suggestion for self-harm, for your consideration, and it's related to my user name.

A half ounce of super hot Carolina Reaper powder.
View attachment 84071

Just a pinch (seriously, that's all) on your tongue should do it. It won't physically damage you, but you'll be impressed by the level of pain you can feel. And it will last a while. You'll definitely feel a lot more pain than hitting yourself with something, and no worries about bleeding. Just intense pain. It eventually goes away. I hope that might be a good substitute for physically damaging yourself.
I have never seen that thing before. Heard about it though. Where do you buy that?

C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
I have never seen that thing before. Heard about it though. Where do you buy that?
The Carolina Reaper? Use that link just above the pic and navigate to seeds. In the fall, a site called TheHotPepper has a section where people sell their harvests of all kinds of hot peppers.

Seed and description link.

Reactions: miserableforever
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
The Carolina Reaper? Use that link just above the pic and navigate to seeds. In the fall, a site called TheHotPepper has a section where people sell their harvests of all kinds of hot peppers.

Seed and description link.
Nice, thank you. I'm growing black Thai chili outside my house, got from the dollar store the plant. Might add the Reaper :)

Reactions: Capsicum_Corral
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
Nice, thank you. I'm growing black Thai chili outside my house, got from the dollar store the plant. Might add the Reaper :)
One of my favorites is a little chili called Goat's Weed, or Black Cobra. Small pods a couple inches long, by half inch dia. Thin skin, so they dry on your counter. They start out green, go to black, then turn a bright red to finish up. Nice sharp burn to them. Plants can have have a few hundred pods once they get big. Stems and leaves are a bit 'furry' too.

"Ranging 20,000-40,000 SHU on the Scoville scale,"
Goats weedblack cobra

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Hello sweetie, you feeling better today? Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Same with me. Hell when I tell people about me and my interests, they're like "Ok bye".