CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
I just find it funny that no one really gives two flying fucks about you. I've been sectioned in a psych ward for a few days now and the people who have found out from passed comments have messaged me saying stuff like oh I wish you would've told me you're struggling, hope your ok blah blah bullshit. If they really cared then I wouldn't even be in this psych ward in the first place.

No one actually cares that your alive but when your dead they're so dramatic and wished they had done better. Like what even is life there is no purpose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nyx𓂀, kunikuzushi, BrainShower and 5 others
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Exactly why you should take yourself seriously. After years and years of suffering I've realized this too late: "I am all I have and can rely upon"

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, Nyx𓂀, BrainShower and 6 others
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
And no one will care after a week or so, they will just move on with their lives, that's how we are

• Love
Reactions: Joarga, Nyx𓂀, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
I've made peace with this fact long ago. That's why I think it's important to differentiate between whether you're doing this for them or for yourself. People who didn't care before aren't suddenly going to care after you're gone. I don't really think they'll regret not playing an active role in our lives either, it's more-so just to pay respects to the family. Try not to take it too personally, everyone's caught up in their own lives and problems. I'm sure there's plenty of people who went under your radar who might've been hurting just as much.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CocoToxBase, migimortis and courtingthereaper
pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
I couldn't say it better myself after a week everyone just moves on no one actually cares they just want you here so they can take advantage of you if they actually care they would try to make plans and try to be around you

Reactions: Joarga and migimortis
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I've come to the conclusion that people will pretend to care that you died because they can't bare to admit to themselves that they aren't as caring as they would like to view themselves as. Or maybe I'm being overly cynical, who knows.

I've made peace with this fact long ago. That's why I think it's important to differentiate between whether you're doing this for them or for yourself. People who didn't care before aren't suddenly going to care after you're gone. I don't really think they'll regret not playing an active role in our lives either, it's more-so just to pay respects to the family. Try not to take it too personally, everyone's caught up in their own lives and problems. I'm sure there's plenty of people who went under your radar who might've been hurting just as much.
This is good advice. I've heard of people who permanently damaged themselves in suicide attempts in hopes their family/friends would be more sympathetic to their struggles, only to realize the people they sought sympathy from, couldn't care less. If you do it for yourself, at least you won't be tormented by the apathy of others (or at least less tormented).

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I just find it funny that no one really gives two flying fucks about you. I've been sectioned in a psych ward for a few days now and the people who have found out from passed comments have messaged me saying stuff like oh I wish you would've told me you're struggling, hope your ok blah blah bullshit. If they really cared then I wouldn't even be in this psych ward in the first place.

No one actually cares that your alive but when your dead they're so dramatic and wished they had done better. Like what even is life there is no purpose.
A friend of a friend (Whom I don't know personally) allegedly called a suicide hotline and got hung up. Truth is, Nobody truly wants to help anyone because all they want is bragging rights that they saved someones life. If saving a person meant nothing towards their ego, they'd happily cheer on their death.

Reactions: migimortis, divinemistress36 and MatrixPrisoner
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023

Judging from the friends I've lost,that give a fuck doesn't last long after your dead either. It best friend died at around 7:00 am by 6:00pm his ex was at the house talking about "he owed me an 8ball". People don't care.

• Yay!
Reactions: Joarga