sirenangelbby

sirenangelbby

Apr 4, 2023
i just told my mother that i want to kill myself and she told me that she doesn't care as long as i don't do it in her house. i post things online crying out for help and nobody responds or even pays attention to me. i talk to literally no one on a day to day basis and my ex has added back all the girls he used to talk to including people he claimed cheated on him/SAed him while i'm still ignored and my cries for help are ignored. i feel like i was only put into this world to suffer and get everything good taken away from me. it's almost like people have no logical reason to treat me badly but they have to because it's fate or something like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, NoLoveNoHope, Deathisbetter and 2 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
i just told my mother that i want to kill myself and she told me that she doesn't care as long as i don't do it in her house. i post things online crying out for help and nobody responds or even pays attention to me. i talk to literally no one on a day to day basis and my ex has added back all the girls he used to talk to including people he claimed cheated on him/SAed him while i'm still ignored and my cries for help are ignored. i feel like i was only put into this world to suffer and get everything good taken away from me. it's almost like people have no logical reason to treat me badly but they have to because it's fate or something like that.
Okay here is my view on your post. I also had a mother who didn't give a crap about me. It destroyed my life (I'm older). You sound young (20s maybe?) Please don't let what she thinks or says to you affect how you feel about yourself. I'm telling you this because no one ever told me. Her feelings of however she feels about you are her issues NOT yours!!! I know this sounds corny and you might just think I"m some crazed old lady, and that's ok, but I dont want another young woman to go through life the way I did when there is hpe for that person.

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and sirenangelbby
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Seems like people are tired of you and don't take you seriously anymore hence why the ignorance towards your cry for help. Especially even when your own mother had such reaction. I don't want to call you an attention seeker but even I felt narcissistic way of thinking while reading this thread. If you want relief, I would recommend talking to the people that hurt you by ignoring your pain. Some people don't have much empathy for others and you need to tell them straight up about your feelings.

pjf

pjf

Jul 17, 2023
Im sorry to hear that. I feel the same way sometimes, isolated and nobody to turn to (frankly its my own fault) i would suggest finding value in yourself through other ways instead of people, thats what I have been trying to do and it seems to help at least a little. Whether it be through your job, school, or maybe if you have a pet of some sort. Ive come to find that the majority of people are unreliable, and will turn their back on you when you need them the most. I dont mean to get religious here, but if you do want to create connections with new people that really care, I would suggest a church. I used to attend a phenomenal one, and it really was a big help, most reliable people ive ever met.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry the world has been so cruel to you and has brought you to this point.

Existence is just so futile sometimes..

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful how humans are so unnecessarily cruel, sadly I believe that most humans are too self centred to ever care, I don't believe that other people can be relied on here. But anyway best wishes, I really do find it awful how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own.

corgiee

corgiee

Jun 29, 2023
sorry to hear about your mother, she sounds like a shitty person and i cant imagine having to deal with that kind of person. but same. feels like no one will notice me being gone; im just a side character and not somebody that anyone really cares about.