• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I just got told I made my partner's worst nightmare come true. I've been suffering with dissociative problems for the past two months, and I'm scared because my memories don't feel like my own. I've lost big memories too. I understand it's hard for my partner to deal with it, but they keep pressuring me to remember because it's hurting them. And just right now they told me this is their worst nightmare and they can't handle me anymore. It's fine. It's easier to let everyone leave me so I can ctb without guilt. But I hate being alone in my final months or however long it will be until I'm free

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Hotsackage
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
It's so hard when your mental health gets really bad. They say "in sickness and in health" but they never include mental illness. It's always the sufferer's fault.

Reactions: kunikuzushi
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
It's so hard when your mental health gets really bad. They say "in sickness and in health" but they never include mental illness. It's always the sufferer's fault.
Exactly. I've been thinking if I got a physical sickness that took a few months to heal from, no one would be pressuring me to get better faster and would support me. But that's not how it works with mental illness. Oh well

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and msesis