• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
I need to be dead and need help in finding an open idea for new methods that are most likely successful due to I have failed three time in hanging myself due to SI I need help in dying in at least 3 days at most 2 weeks

RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
Jumping, playing in traffic/trains, death by cop, gun...

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
I currently cannot buy a gun due to it being illegal can you tell me more about anesthetics or some medications that may work that armrest legal?

RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
Celebrities od on sleeping pills + alcohol all the time.

bloop714

bloop714

Mar 26, 2023
I need to be dead and need help in finding an open idea for new methods that are most likely successful due to I have failed three time in hanging myself due to SI I need help in dying in at least 3 days at most 2 weeks
can't you access sn?

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Unfortunately, there is no good method to ctb at the moment if you don't have a gun or N. It's so frustrating how methods are restricted, and how we're forced to use brutal methods that rarely work. I hope you can find a way to stop your suffering. I don't think I will, as I'm sure I'll be forced to stay in this hellhole for years to come.

• Aww..
Reactions: HD72
Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
I just can't with this anymore I'm burdening my whole family and when if I try to tell them I'm sure they will make me feel guilty for trying

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
Your last thread about this was posted like 10 minutes before this one so it's not that weird that you hadn't gotten responses yet. If you really are in a position where you 'have to' do it in such a short time period it'll be hard to plan something adequate in that time. If you're not able to get access to SN at all I don't think you'd be able to get other meds or anaesthetics in such a short time period either, and there's not really any good ways for easily available meds and stuff. Your best bet would be things like jumping or drowning I suppose. I don't know your reasons and it's none of my business of course but I'd always recommend to research and plan something like a ctb method thoroughly, and not act impulsively when you're desperate.

Reactions: 710
Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
Thank you so much for the ideas! 😊

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry but suicide isn't easy. Posting the same thread about this twice isn't going to make the option of a quick, easy and accessible method available unfortunately. I hate how suicide is this difficult but it's just the reality. If it was easy there wouldn't be all these endless threads on here about methods and I would be long gone. And anyway information about the available methods are already listed on the forum, and I'm pretty sure that it's against the rules to repeatedly demand others to choose the method for you. I think the suicide discussion is more meant for people who have done their own research first and chosen the method themselves, and they just have a few things that they are unsure of then.

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
I'm so sorry I asked and it was against it
I've done some research so does SN work as some drink if you take it? I'm just slightly worried about the aftermath if not resulting in death because I don't want to get hospitalized

Last edited:
F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
A knife is impractical but prevalent.

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
Thanks for the information, I will keep that in mind