S

Sat

Aug 12, 2024
I will die on this path alone. All reason, all people. I don't have them. Yet I am still here breathing. Enduring, enduring, enduring... Trying to figure out how do I fix myself. Yet I don't even know where to start.

I've become a liability, a burden. A bothersome guy to people I once thought were my friends. And yes, this came from one of them. I am responsible for myself. I don't deserve love, I don't deserve friends, I don't deserve to be alive. Yet I had them.

I wish I was an adult mentally. Yet I still act like a child. All my rights were merely wrong. Me trying to improve my quality of life didn't changed their perspective of mine, I was still the same bothersome guy. Again, I know and I'm aware. I don't want to die. I liked someone, I thought I could stay alive just to see her smile. Seems like she hates me too.

I have to be alone again. These hands will never have anything. This fragile heart of mine battered. I can't keep up, it hurts... The scars I marked my hand shall be the thing that keeps my sanity. Pain is the reality.

• Hugs
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss and CTB Dream