GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Here I am in the Land of N and I can't get it.

It pisses me off that A is in Mexico but won't send N within Mexico. Seems ridiculous, it wouldn't have to pass through customs. Maybe he doesn't want to shit in his own nest. More likely Mexican LE gives him a pass as long as he shits and ships outside the nest. Hell, LE may even supply it to him. This is Mexico, after all.

I tried to get some N several months ago. Had a taxi driver who took me to four different vet pharmacies, but this is a high tourism city and apparently LE really cracked down here, so no one was willing to take the risk, even for a large tip.

I don't have the nerve to go to a vet and try to pay him for the "favor" of a prescription. I don't want to end up getting busted and deported. And I don't know any locals that I would trust to do it for me. I want N, but I'm not stupid. There's a time in my life I would have done something stupid and maybe gotten away with it, maybe not. I prefer being more level-headed as I am now, it's much safer and less stressful. I could travel to smaller towns and try again with local taxi drivers, but it's just not safe to do. I'm a short white woman, clearly North American, and no training in martial arts, so no bueno. No estoy tan estupida.

It just sucks. Surrounded by lawlessness but not to my benefit.

My only option is N (edit: SN), and since I got this longhaul COVID shit my lungs are permanently fucked, and I already know from accidentally getting a little SN in my system that I will have breathing difficulties and feel like I'm suffocating. So I got some chloroform and I'm considering practicing with it so that I can breathe in enough, take the SN, breathe in some more, and lose consciousness before the bad symptoms start and I can die peacefully. But I'm scared because chloroform causes irreversible lung damage and I already have that.

Shit. I'm so frustrated.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brackenshire, Deleted member 1496, Mud. and 22 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
That's very strange A wont sell local.... I take it he did not give a reason when you asked? I'm also on a mission to get some N. Trying to piece together the PGP encryption bullshit but I'm stupid as fuck with computer jargon.

Have the SN ready but, like you, nervous about the process. I have Zopiclones that I plan to take 15-20 mins before to hopefully make me fade away faster. Can you get Benzos or sedatives to use instead of chlorophorm?

Hope it's over quick for us both :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and GoodPersonEffed
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I've gone through each and every plan in the ppeh, even tried to re-make the 4 drug cocktail, took months. Didn't work (obviously!). So now I'm down to SN, N or maybe F if the dnms get their act together. I would have to take benzos/z-drugs for SN (I can't cope with the stress, my go to has always been drugs and I have no other coping mechanism).

Or I strike gold N or even F. Doesn't matter really as long as I'm out for the count.

Which makes me wonder about no2, I always liked that ketamine like feeling. But how to fill up a whole bag with just a cracker? And not tear. Madness. But still makes my brain whirl with possibilities.

I hate it, I have a way out, but I can't do it coz I'm fucking crazy!

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and rt1989526
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I feel for ya. I can't believe you went through all that trouble in Mexico and still couldn't find N! I want N more than anything but for several reasons I will be using SN for sure.The only problem with the chloroform thing is that if you throw up then you wouldn't be awake to take a second dose.

Now that I have everything for the SN method, I am becoming very frustrated as well. There are so many logistic and ethical questions that are keeping me tied up. Mainly about how I will affect others by doing it one way instead of another and how people will remember me.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
That's very strange A wont sell local.... I take it he did not give a reason when you asked? I'm also on a mission to get some N. Trying to piece together the PGP encryption bullshit but I'm stupid as fuck with computer jargon.

Have the SN ready but, like you, nervous about the process. I have Zopiclones that I plan to take 15-20 mins before to hopefully make me fade away faster. Can you get Benzos or sedatives to use instead of chlorophorm?

Hope it's over quick for us both :heart:

A has never sold in Mexico, but I did approach him anyway and was ignored.

I have a box of diazepam, but I have no way to ensure that it will knock me out. Chloroform is an anesthetizing agent, like having surgery.

Good luck to you getting N, and if not, may SN be peaceful for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Soul, Busdriver and rt1989526
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Terrible to not be able to acquire N in Mexico :ehh:.

Probably a stupid question: but why not getting N from C? Chance to get busted by LE seems low when you buy from them.

You know, not be able to get N just sucks!
Everyone here wants it and somehow a lot of people end up with another method. I like these people their fortitude with e.g. SN. They somehow accept the discomfort and arrive eventually at the bus' final stop.

I hope you somehow are able to get N in the (near) future.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Probably a stupid question: but why not getting N from C? Chance to get busted by LE seems low when you buy from them.

Surprisingly, Mexico customs are hard core. They have a lot of restrictions, and any time I've had anything imported, they are incredibly anal about it. So I contacted C and asked him about it, and he said he doesn't ship to Mexico and it's not with the effort.

Because of that, even if he used reliable stealth, I have to consider the risk of being deported. I live here because of the affordability, and I have no place to return to in the States, so I have to be careful and make wise decisions. I'm not into being arrested, and LE here doesn't play by the same rules. They're under human rights watches for a reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and Soul
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Is it too risky to possibly buy.phenobarbital in a tianguis (bazaar)? I don't know about your location but it's reported to be readily available in DF (Distrito Federal) in such markets at reasonable prices.

I'm nowhere near DF, but bazaars are common throughout Mexico.

When you say phenobarbital is reported to be readily available in this way, where are you getting that information?

It's also widely reported that it's easy to get pento from vet pharmacies in Mexico, that's why I ask.

Last edited:
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
It's also widely reported that it's easy to get pento from vet pharmacies in Mexico, that's why I ask
I edited my post to provide a source admittedly, from 2014. I've seen more recent articles but without mentioning phenobarbital.

I may just delete the post as I don't have current source for availability of it although benzodiazipines are mentioned. Definitely more difficult in DF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and GoodPersonEffed
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Surprisingly, Mexico customs are hard core. They have a lot of restrictions, and any time I've had anything imported, they are incredibly anal about it. So I contacted C and asked him about it, and he said he doesn't ship to Mexico and it's not with the effort.

Because of that, even if he used reliable stealth, I have to consider the risk of being deported. I live here because of the affordability, and I have no place to return to in the States, so I have to be careful and make wise decisions. I'm not into being arrested, and LE here doesn't play by the same rules. They're under human rights watches for a reason.
LE is tough in Mexico! I understand now. Such bad luck.. all the hardships suicidal people have to go through for a quick and peaceful death :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, GoodPersonEffed and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
It sucks to not be able to get N. I dream of it. It's like being thirsty while lost at the ocean. Water everywhere but not a drop to drink.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Busdriver
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Couldn't you travel to a foreign country in order to receive it and CTB on this vacation trip ? I mean, there are countries where owning N is not even illegal, like Spain, whose language you're familiar with to top it, so in a way comfortable if the plan gets messy.

If I were you, I would also try to find a mail forwarder within Mexico.
Then I would use one such company first abroad (in Europe more than the US) as a first step destination, compatible with A. It's possible to register with those under fake details and pay anonymously (whether with crypto or Paypal - just use a fake Paypal account that you fund with items or services sold online). Then I would forward the parcel from forwarder 1 to forwarder 2 within Mexico since you fear that the customs there are tight to receive it yourself. In case of successful delivery entering the country without noticeable issue (you'll be notified by the mexican forwarder if it arrived), finally redirect to your home. If it never arrives inside MX or you're being asked disturbing questions / more info, interrupt the procedure and disappear, nobody will have your identity (use the sites behind Tor & other privacy measures, like disposable email, etc)
It may take a few attempts before it succeeds, so be prepared to lose money eventually, but it's a tactic to explore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and GoodPersonEffed
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
It is evidently more complex, but ultimately
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/news-of-the-world-is-true-us-police-works.28823/
AF1693D4 B8A0 48B2 BEE9 647B6F7F5AD1

re PayPal's private use, it's getting more complicated. The past weeks / months, the rules were tightened. Depending on jurisdictions, they can still let you initially transact below certain limits, but after that will ask for documents. Also, they're enforcing progressively stricter identification at login via SMS codes... so forget about Paypal and focus on crypto

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Busdriver