E

endless_pain

Student
Apr 16, 2023
I try to go straight to the point
I booked a therapy after thorough research to address my complex trauma hoping that it will help with my contribution
I am stuck again in my parents home after returning from a short independent life lived in another country (always in agony by the way) and now I don't have the driving force to do something and leave again my toxic parents.
I do not regret returning here because I was not feeling any better any way, I have not liked the country I was ended for work, and I wanted to start from my country without suddenly escaping.
Sometimes I feel like drowning in agony like today, where I want to ctb but I do not have even the strength and the means to do/plan it.
I have an issue exactly with planning for my life, think even if I could plan something like a suicide with these days getting more difficult to access peaceful methods.
Other times I feel better but still do nothing to change my situation, I feel like a bad soul and being aware of my past and my parents how they affected me growing in this environment has not helped in a proactive way. It is so hard to overcome everything. Just saying when I was a child my mother threatened physically to yeet me from the balcony of my house for not eating my plate. And this contributed to the complex trauma I have today added to repetitive traumatic events and emotional abuse.
What is the point of reaching even success, living on my own terms if I am affected so badly from this childhood. Will I ever survive and experience happiness and love for what is worth it?
It's pure agony to have thoughts of ctbing and thoughts of wanting to do something in order to change my life, like a plan. But I feel like a failure in doing them.
I want also to become an entrepreneur and work on my own terms. But my self esteem is so low that I do not have the means to do anything for real.
I do not have a job for the moment so I am stuck anyway in my parents house.
I do not even know if meds would help, I do not have even the strength to tell it to my doctor (GP) due to my social anxiety and toxic shame that I am aware of but I cannot overcome right now. And my mother has always been in contact with my doctor that would trigger my toxic shame, that's why.
I feel so hopeless.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
You have a lot of stress under these conditions and things can move at a rather slow pace, it can sometimes take months or years before things settle into place. How you could improve the matter at this moment is to rest and focus on healing, act as you see fit in terms of work and moving so they will progress over time. Be hopeful about the future and do things you enjoy in the moment.

Reactions: endless_pain
E

endless_pain

Student
Apr 16, 2023
Thank you for answering me @dOn'tJuDgEyOuRsElF , yes this certainly helps, I want to in fact give me a chance for living because I believe real happiness exists, having experienced it in first place although for a short time, but it's been enough to feel it.
But I do not want to suffer endlessly, I really have to trust the process and focus on doing little steps.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mirrory Me
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Nothing is meaningful in an absurd universe. Having a legacy means nothing after death. Van Gogh was a loser until after he died. I envy parents. They have a pet project that last decades.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
Nothing is meaningful in an absurd universe. Having a legacy means nothing after death. Van Gogh was a loser until after he died. I envy parents. They have a pet project that last decades.
In the bigger picture, everyone has their own role in the cosmos and in the course of humanity's development. Not all of us will be remembered in the same way as him.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
In the bigger picture, everyone has their own role in the cosmos and in the course of humanity's development. Not all of us will be remembered in the same way as him.
Being remembered doesn't matter. You'll be dead and unable to know or care.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
Being remembered doesn't matter. You'll be dead and unable to know or care.
It depends on what you personally believe happens after death, but at the end of life a person naturally reflects on what kind of seeds they have planted during their life, so that matters.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It depends on what you personally believe happens after death, but at the end of life a person naturally reflects on what kind of seeds they have planted during their life, so that matters.
Matters only briefly

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
Matters only briefly
Maybe just from your point of view. And who knows what really happens after death. I personally believe that some higher forces guide and use us during this life, and that it is part of our true nature. And when we die we return to be a part of it.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Maybe just from your point of view. And who knows what really happens after death. I personally believe that some higher forces guide and use us during this life, and that it is part of our true nature. And when we die we return to be a part of it.
Being manipulated by the gods seems terrible.