H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I truly believe someone put a curse on me because it's impossible that everytime something good would happen to me and I would get excited thinking finally my life is going to a happy one, everything would come crashing down… and the severity of my pain is more than any human can endure. I'm hurting so bad and I'm so angry that I have no way out, I can't believe this. I can't believe it is this hard to ctb with a sure and painless method. What am I going to do, I can't endure this pain anymore. I just want to go, need to go. It's incredible that all of us on here, the majority of who are ready to go,but can't find method . I need help I can't go on, no more.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Forever Sleep and kunikuzushi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrifying how it's purposely made so difficult to cease existing on our own terms despite all the suffering existing causes. We shouldn't have to struggle so much to die, to me it's evil how assisted suicide isn't legalised, it'd be such a relief to have the option to just die in peace in an guaranteed way. And I understand why you'd feel so angry, I hate this hellish world where people are expected to continue suffering no matter what happens.

Reactions: myusername890 and hopeless08