• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I dont think I will be able to get the anti emetics ... even if I try hard, i wont be able to procure it on time.

Am i going to waste N if i dont have meto ?? I have complete faith on me that I wont puke due to N's taste. But am worried about my body fighting back.

Any help would be great. Preferably without any metos.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Lifeisatrap
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Buy meto.
You dont wanna puke 600$.

Reactions: inconsequential, throwaway_2620, Weems and 1 other person
D

Diewell

Jun 5, 2019
Sorry to ask but what justify N over SN for the difficulty in buying and the price.
Is it just the reliability or peacefulness over SN that justify that 600usd?

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Well more than the money, are there any health issues that can come up if some of the N gets puked up and you survive?

Reactions: Diewell
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
You need meto for N. It is absolutely crucial, or it won't work.

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
the vomiting isn't because of the taste - it's your body's reaction to the drug.
If you don't take meto, you will end up with some combination of failed CTB/wasted money/brain damage/involuntary psychiatric treatment etc etc. I purchased mine from bonanza - not sure if that is an option for you?

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun and inconsequential
L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019
the vomiting isn't because of the taste - it's your body's reaction to the drug.
If you don't take meto, you will end up with some combination of failed CTB/wasted money/brain damage/involuntary psychiatric treatment etc etc. I purchased mine from bonanza - not sure if that is an option for you?

Which country are you in ?? How long did it take to receive your Meto ??