CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This world cruel no mthd prv this ppl 0 empth no understand pain no understand sffr this all terbl suprfcl world, force ppl live force suffer not know why stay vege why stay old etc this all no sense wrld, need mthd hry

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Talvikki, Rumi, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I know you're in a lot of pain, it really is horrific that life treats people this way and equally horrible that no one will empathise with you. I think the pro-lifers are so blinded by their delusions and so afraid of change that they will turn a blind eye to even the most brutal torture. Sadly, I don't have a method either, and I can only hope I will get one in the future. I wonder how long we will be forced to remain in this sick world, I know most people want us to stay as long as possible unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Talvikki, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I know you're in a lot of pain, it really is horrific that life treats people this way and equally horrible that no one will empathise with you. I think the pro-lifers are so blinded by their delusions and so afraid of change that they will turn a blind eye to even the most brutal torture. Sadly, I don't have a method either, and I can only hope I will get one in the future. I wonder how long we will be forced to remain in this sick world, I know most people want us to stay as long as possible unfortunately.
Not being set on a method can sometimes be a good thing. I have been set on certain methods in the past, only to experience frustration and disappointment when I realise that the method isn't viable for me.

Not knowing how to go isn't a permanent thing either; before 2018, SN had never been used as a CTB method. Now it is by far the most popular method. No doubt another method will take its place when the authorities crack down on its sale.

Take heart in the fact that as soon as the authorities chop off the head of one method, 3 more will grow back in its place. :happy:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really despise how we exist in such a hellish world that denies people access to reliable methods, it certainly disgusts me how people are just expected to suffer endlessly against their wishes, the fact that suicide is so difficult is also why I'm still trapped here. As humans we certainly deserve acceptance towards our right to die in this world where there is unlimited potential for us to be tortured, existing in this world with no straightforward way to exit really is a punishment.